TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cobra Grill Emblem

ccsl7578

Hey,

I have a Shelby GT and was thinking about putting the snake emblem on my grill...?

How does the snake attach to the grill? Is there a bracket behind the grill the snake attaches to? I see the snake has two studs w/cap nuts attached, do these get inserted into a bracket?

Thanks! MB

Hey,

I have a Shelby GT and was thinking about putting the snake emblem on my grill...?

How does the snake attach to the grill? Is there a bracket behind the grill the snake attaches to? I see the snake has two studs w/cap nuts attached, do these get inserted into a bracket?

Thanks! MB

On my 2010 GT500, there is a platform for the snake cast/molded into the grille that allows the snake to sit flat on it. It is integrated into the grille so it can not be removed, relocated or any other such action.

I'm not sure about the earlier models though.

Phill

On my 2010 GT500, there is a platform for the snake cast/molded into the grille that allows the snake to sit flat on it. It is integrated into the grille so it can not be removed, relocated or any other such action.

Phill

Being that he has a SGT he will have the Shelby installed billet grille. I'm guessing he will need to fabricate something in his garage to make it work. Somebody here has probably already done this so lets hope they see this thread and post up.

Steve

Phill

Being that he has a SGT he will have the Shelby installed billet grille. I'm guessing he will need to fabricate something in his garage to make it work. Somebody here has probably already done this so lets hope they see this thread and post up.

Steve

Phill

Steve

Phill

Steve

Phill

Steve

Phill

Steve

The emblem has a castle nut on the back. You would have to fabricate a small piece of metal or plastic to insert behind your grille and attach. Judging from the size of the emblem mounting point the castle nut goes on you should have some space to work with. Search the web for pics of the emblem or ebay.

Steve

X 6....

LOL. I guess ya really wanted to make yer point, eh Steve? <lol>

Phill

Archived