TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Shelby GT Valve/cam covers

Any of you purchased a set of the black valve covers with the Shelby GT lettering on the cover? I have been trying to purchase a set in the parts store but it shows these are out. Guess I am wondering if they will restock. I know I see advertisments for these on the shelby page in most all of the 5 or so mustang mags I get.

Any input or suggestions in appreciated. If we can not get these soon I'll go ahead and get the blue ones from ford.

Thanks,

-Billy

I agree with waiting if they indeed are going to do these again. I'll hang loose for another month or so as I was planning on pulling the orignals off sometimes in April and does this mod while I'l doing some other things under the hood. It would be nice to d them all at once but not required.

Thanks guys for your feedback

-Billy

• 1 month later...

Any of you purchased a set of the black valve covers with the Shelby GT lettering on the cover? I have been trying to purchase a set in the parts store but it shows these are out. Guess I am wondering if they will restock. I know I see advertisments for these on the shelby page in most all of the 5 or so mustang mags I get.

Any input or suggestions in appreciated. If we can not get these soon I'll go ahead and get the blue ones from ford.

Thanks,

-Billy

I received mine over a month ago. Unfortunately they shipped the wrong ones. I ordered the "Selby GT" covers and received the "Shelby" ones instead. I have decided to keep the "Shelby" ones because I saw another car with the Shelby GT Covers and it appears the Shelby logo is smaller due to the additional lettering. The Shelby store treated me pretty fair. They offered to take the ones I received back and ship the others when they came in and also gave me $50 coupon towards my next purchase.

Archived