TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Uh oh! Check out the new Bully on the block.

sgt1020

She's still a porker, 4,260 lbs. Ouch

Listen to those tires screaming "Get this fat ass off me!"

Honestly, I am so happy Chevy, Ford and Dodge are in an arms race again with the muscle cars. It makes having a mustang more fun! If there wasn't any competition, what fun would that be??

It's awesome that we can start to relive the muscle car era as our parents have. The Big three are back at it with who can make the most power, the fastest. Chevy and Dodge are staying true to their roots by making the most power from the start while over looking only minor details (turning, weight, etc..). Ford is focused more on handling these days, such as the S197, and finally out handling the M3, But the GT500 is still there to put the other two in their place. Not to mention the Super Snake. I'm curios to see how the Camaros and Challengers will fair on the road course's this year since the new ZL1 and SRT8 models are out. Considering my experiences last year, the rally cars are what i'm concerned about when it comes to turning the wheel.

It's a cruiser not something for the road course, AND it's a true import-

The Hemi engine's are built in Mexico, then shipped on rail car to the Challenger's assembly line in Canada.

Go USA !!!

The Hemi engine's are built in Mexico, then shipped on rail car to the Challenger's assembly line in Canada.Go USA !!!

But...........................................not until they're stopped in Phx. Az. and they empty out the mary jane from the oil pans, and the cocaine stuffed in the exhaust manifolds!!! :hysterical2:

:ninja:

But...........................................not until they're stopped in Phx. Az. and they empty out the mary jane from the oil pans, and the cocaine stuffed in the exhaust manifolds!!! :hysterical2:

:ninja:

Chris,

Don't forget the 3 illegals in the trunk...

Chris,

Don't forget the 3 illegals in the trunk...

Right....but it's just the engines they ship up to Brampton. They build the bodys there. I lived a half hour from the plant! It was kinda cool seeing the truckloads of 'em going down the QEW (highway) all the time. Mostly headed to the border at Buffalo (Lewiston Bridge). :shift:

The Hemi engine's are built in Mexico, then shipped on rail car to the Challenger's assembly line in Canada.

Go USA !!!

Don't forget the 2004-06 Pontiac GTO.

American muscle??? NOPE!!!!! Shipped to america complete.

:rant2:

I really dig the Challenger, too. But they're way too expensive - they must have priced them by the pound. Personally, I think the Challenger is the least that Mopar could do to make up for the uber-fugly Charger. I still cringe every time I see one of those fleet sale-ready abominations.

It's awesome that we can start to relive the muscle car era as our parents have.

WHADDA MEAN PARENTS!!!!!!! I am the parent!!! :hysterical: it took me 40 years to finally get my muscle car, but dammit, I have one now!!!

But you are so right, it was so much fun growing up in that era, and being able to watch first hand. I remember back in the eighties when I said it was a shame that the muscle cars are gone, never to be seen again...... well I've eaten my words!

Go USA !!!

Oh, and one more thing...Chrysler is owed by FIAT!!!!

WHADDA MEAN PARENTS!!!!!!! I am the parent!!! :hysterical: it took me 40 years to finally get my muscle car, but dammit, I have one now!!!

But you are so right, it was so much fun growing up in that era, and being able to watch first hand. I remember back in the eighties when I said it was a shame that the muscle cars are gone, never to be seen again...... well I've eaten my words!

LOL.

Its good to see that you held onto your dream and had full filled it after all those years. I am grateful that my father held on to his 69 GT500 since 72. The stories of those days are something i never get tired off. The Chevy Nova that would sit on the side of the road in new brunswick all week untill friday night and then run 10.50. Un heard of for a street car back then. My dads friend who ran 15.3 with a modified 289, Until Gill drove it, and did 12.4 on the first pass!!

I congratulate you on getting your car!! Never let it go!! These cars are here to stay.

Archived