TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Photoshow of My Car with New Custom Leather Interior and Carbon Fiber Dash

gt350lp

Just got my car back from the shop with new custom leather interior and I just put in the Carbon Fiber Dash Kit. Been working on the car since 2008....Hope you enjoy.... :happy feet: Thanks Larry....

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/De7QI5yy

Nice job. Love the faux gas cap.

Can I make *one* small suggestion?

Take your door lock pin bezels off and get them hydrocarbon'd to match your dash. "It's all in the details".....

I've built a couple of semi-custom Harley's and I get a lot of compliments on 'em. A friend once asked me why MY bikes look so much better then HIS bikes. And that's what I told him...."It's all in the details". All of the small details combined add up to the total look (the sum equals the total).

The door lock bezels just stuck out to me....

But as they say, "to each his own",

Phill Pollard

Nice job. Love the faux gas cap.

Can I make *one* small suggestion?

Take your door lock pin bezels off and get them hydrocarbon'd to match your dash. "It's all in the details".....

I've built a couple of semi-custom Harley's and I get a lot of compliments on 'em. A friend once asked me why MY bikes look so much better then HIS bikes. And that's what I told him...."It's all in the details". All of the small details combined add up to the total look (the sum equals the total).

The door lock bezels just stuck out to me....

But as they say, "to each his own",

Phill Pollard

Hi Phill,your right. when I bought the dash kit it didn't come with those. I also wanted the speaker rings. After spending about 2+ hours on the internet I finally found both. Tomorrow I will order the speaker rings and the door lock bezels....Thanks for your suggestions....Larry....

Archived