TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Halle and her nice black butt

SGT 3184 got her butt treated this weekend. I did not do a play by play as this is a well documented treatment. Just a final photo of her beautiful black rear end.

What a PIA this was, I think putting LT headers is easier than this but the results look good.

SGT 3184 got her butt treated this weekend. I did not do a play by play as this is a well documented treatment. Just a final photo of her beautiful black rear end.

What a PIA this was, I think putting LT headers is easier than this but the results look good.

Looks great, but you reeled me in with that thread title!!! :hysterical: :happy feet:

You know what would look good on that rear end??................................a Shelby Diff cover!

You know what would look good on that rear end??................................a Shelby Diff cover!

I bought your Ford Racing Diff cover and installed it. I just painted it as l like the look of it better that way.

Looking good, but it is RBST (Rusty Butt Spa Treatment) LOL

Alex

Thank you for the correction, edit made. Her butt still looks better now. I also installed the Ford Bladder on the housing. Not nearly as cool as the KR over flow tank but for $26 your get what you pay for.

Archived