TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Brake Duct Housing

g-cats

Has anyone installed the Shelby GT Brake Duct Bezels on there car? Each bezel has a inlet to house a PIAA driving light and a inlet for brake cooling.

Would like to hear from anyone who have installed these bezels.

Thanks,

g-cats

Has anyone installed the Shelby GT Brake Duct Bezels on there car? Each bezel has a inlet to house a PIAA driving light and a inlet for brake cooling.

Would like to hear from anyone who have installed these bezels.

Thanks,

g-cats

Like this

post-18733-0-69864700-1297624330_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-30023300-1297624397_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-69864700-1297624330_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-30023300-1297624397_thumb.jpg

What do you want to know? There are two existing designs neither of which I see on the store when I select "Exterior" but they could be under a different category perhaps. There are detailed installation experiences and examples in the SGT modification forum one by Grabber, a member and moderator, that detailed his installation step-by-step with pictures.

What do you want to know? There are two existing designs neither of which I see on the store when I select "Exterior" but they could be under a different category perhaps. There are detailed installation experiences and examples in the SGT modification forum one by Grabber, a member and moderator, that detailed his installation step-by-step with pictures.

Thanks,for the information.I will check out Grabber's installation pictures.

g-cats

Archived