TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IS YOUR GRABBER ORANGE SHELBY GT-C SUPERCHARGED ?

COBRA SCOTTY

Hey Team Shelby members n guests ; Scotty here ; I am trying to get a total of Supercharged Shelby GT-C and what type of Supercharger and date of install along with who did the work. Also a picture of your engine with your Supercharger would be awesome.

Thanks in advance for your replies. :happy feet:

Scotty

post-18850-0-26487500-1297557974_thumb.jpg

post-18850-0-28739400-1297558026_thumb.jpg

post-18850-0-26487500-1297557974_thumb.jpg

post-18850-0-28739400-1297558026_thumb.jpg

Helllllooooooooo Scotttyyyyyyyyy! Scott, I know it's been said before but, why can't we get this info from Shelby American. They have records of what has been supercharged.

Great question ; I guess they are doing other things with the registry and eventually that info may be provided. :headscratch: In the interm for curiosity sake i am trying to get some numbers.

Scotty :salute:

Plus with the "poll" you'll get cars that haven't gone through Shelby American. SA will count the GT/SC cars that go through Vegas or one of the authorized mod shops or cars that the owner submitted a mod list. Not all cars get registry updates.

+ 1. On that Tony.

GO SGT is an awesome looking car. If I hadn't bought the white a year before I would have bought one. They just look cool.

They are sweet looking Jeff, but there is nothing wrong with White with Silver stripes that was my original choice until I found out about the GO SGT's and that they were only making 215 of them.

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...

So Scotty............how rare is your SGT-C/SC? That is a long abbreviation! Do you think you or I will be alive to see the monetary return on it or will the "great great grandchildren" fight over the car and the coin it brings?! :)

PS: Yes I really like the car!

EDITED:

So Scotty............how rare is your SGT-C/SC? That is a long abbreviation! Do you think you or I will be alive to see the monetary return on it or will the "great great grandchildren" fight over the car and the coin it brings?! :)

EDITED:

No hi-jack but my nieces 14 & 15 already fight about my car, the "rental Shelby". Value may take years if it even happens, but I don't think you have to wait for grandchildren to fight over it. Enjoy the GO :shift:

quote name='SWEDEMAN' timestamp='1299361261' post='1122228']

EDITED:

Well Swedeman,

I would say that my car is rare when puting it in the limited producing of 215. I then consider other factors that were afforded when recieveing the 1st Official 2008 Shelby GT-C that was modded and done at SAI w/the Whipple 550 n was built before their was n official parts list for the GT/SC Package. Other than that it is just one of the most awesome muscle cars I have ever owned. As for my kids my one son has more quarter mile runs in on his 95 5.0. So that being said , yah drive it and enjoy an when it's time. I will let them know and have already given my oldest son a few cars that he had earned over the years of working hard in school n then in life. I think ; no I actully enjoy giving the most and seeing their reaction to the well deserved accolades.

Scottt :shift::shift::shift:

:hysterical: I was just thinking rarety is usually a gift that the original owner never really gets to enjoy, especially the benefit of the monetary gain. Hmmmmm that sounded to technical so in other words, just drive it and love it and let everyone else fight over it when your gone! :hysterical:

Hey I bumped this thread a long for you! :)

Dave

EDITED:

:hysterical: I was just thinking rarety is usually a gift that the original owner never really gets to enjoy, especially the benefit of the monetary gain. Hmmmmm that sounded to technical so in other words, just drive it and love it and let everyone else fight over it when your gone! :hysterical:

Hey I bumped this thread a long for you! :)

Dave

EDITED:

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your thoughts and I tend to agree with you. I recently had my son come down to the Ozarks for some fishing and a visist. I drove the GT/SC and Jake drove the GT500. It was agreat weekend to do some touring with my son in the Ozarks. So I let my son's n friends drive the cars it it is what these cars mean to me, but sharing them is even better.

Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

[ uote name=COBRA SCOTTY' timestamp='1297521787' post='1109715]

Hey Team Shelby members n guests ; Scotty here ; I am trying to get a total of Supercharged Shelby GT-C and what type of Supercharger and date of install along with who did the work. Also a picture of your engine with your Supercharger would be awesome.

Scotty

Anyone else with a Supercharged GT-C. ? Thats it ? :headscratch:

I thought there were more s/c. GT-C out there.

Scotty

[EUUb uote name=COBRA SCOTTY' timestamp='1297521787' post='1109715]

Scotty

A double post

Scotty

I put and Edlebrock E-Force on mine shortly after I got the car (08SGT0201). Siral on the kit was 00025. Will put up pics when I can find them. Wnenn in Missouri

Scotty- Attached is a picture of my Shelby GT-C/SC supercharged in June of 2010 by Tasca. -Kevin

Kev your car of course looks sweet and I love that you have the closed air box. Nothing like a car that looks stock from the factory. So when the guy in the other lane pulls up next to you and he accidently finds out you have a whole can of whoop a$$ under the hood.

I do not like to boast of my street legal kills but a few come to mind. There was a couple guys @ Duggans n they came up to me n my wife when we were having pizza on the wall. They told me that there was no way I would beat their ZO6's in a 1/4 mile. Well I ignored them and later when I left Duggans they the ZO6 boys just followed me out of the lot on to Woodward Ave. " Now the situation " All three of us end up at the light at 13 mile rd. When the light turns green I had the black ZO6 to the left of me by 1-1.25 body lengths n the red ZO6 was to my right and I had him by 3/4 of a body at the 60 ft. I let up at 60 mph n they were both in my blindspot to 1- 2 car lengths behind me. Yum !!! I love thoses ZO6 burgers. :hysterical:

I have to admit that I do have 32 years of being on Woodward Ave and I have only been beaten once over those years enless you count the one time that a officer pulled up and ahead of me then gave me a ticket. :angry22:

Scotty

P.S. I used to have n 89 Stang notch back and it's plate said " Z EATER " the Corvette n Camaro guys hated me on Woodward Ave.

• 1 year later...

Archived