TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Polished SS Alcoa`s

SPEEDY168

I just got a set of Polished Alcoas in today with some fixable curb damage that I will sell for $1500 with tires...20X9 front and 20X10 rear. Can be used as they are, or be refinsihed, or powdercoated in a color of your choice....These ones will go fast, I am sure...LOL

Alex

I just got a set of Polished Alcoas in today with some fixable curb damage that I will sell for $1500 with tires...20X9 front and 20X10 rear. Can be used as they are, or be refinsihed, or powdercoated in a color of your choice....These ones will go fast, I am sure...LOL

Alex

I am very interested. Can you send some photos of the damage?

Here are some pictures of the 20X9 front, 20X10 rear Shelby Alcoa's that I bought from a customer to trial fit on a 65 F100 I a building with a Cobra drivetrain....these are NOT perfect, have some curb damage that is fixable and would not show up in the pictures. These are great for a driver as is, to be widened, to be refinished, to be powdercoated, or???? Front tires have 80+% tread, rears need to be replaced. I do not have the center caps. $1500 + shipping. Not negotiable, or I have widened for the truck....These wheels alone are $500 each + shipping and are always on back order as you all know....

2-19-11018.jpg

2-19-11017.jpg

2-19-11016.jpg

2-19-11015.jpg

2-19-11014.jpg

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

LOL... what is this? :headscratch:

LOL....66 Ford F100 I have owned since 93. Bought it from the original owner's grandson who was a friend of mine. It is a rust free, never hit or rusted CA truck with 66K original miles. I had a 514 stroker in it until 97, then installed a 4V Cobra DOHC with trans, digital dash, power windows, tilt, cruise, Cobra brakes and rear, and a bunch of other goodies. Took it to a buddy of mines shop, where it sat until last year (14 +years!!)....he was "supposed" to do the wiring, never happened, so now I am having it done at my own shop with a custom harness all hidden in the wheel wells...stay tuned...it will be worked on in between my multiple other projects....

Alex

LOL....66 Ford F100 I have owned since 93. Bought it from the original owner's grandson who was a friend of mine. It is a rust free, never hit or rusted CA truck with 66K original miles. I had a 514 stroker in it until 97, then installed a 4V Cobra DOHC with trans, digital dash, power windows, tilt, cruise, Cobra brakes and rear, and a bunch of other goodies. Took it to a buddy of mines shop, where it sat until last year (14 +years!!)....he was "supposed" to do the wiring, never happened, so now I am having it done at my own shop with a custom harness all hidden in the wheel wells...stay tuned...it will be worked on in between my multiple other projects....

Alex

Well I need to take a ride to Alex's place...................cool stuff Alex.

Well I need to take a ride to Alex's place...................cool stuff Alex.

You know you and Marji are welcome anytime!!! We need to have another "unnoffical" TS drinking night before it gets too hot again.....

Alex

You know you and Marji are welcome anytime!!! We need to have another "unnoffical" TS drinking night before it gets too hot again.....

Alex

F***, F***, F*** yeah.

:beerchug:

F***, F***, F*** yeah.

:beerchug:

Lisa and I are visiting PS and LA for 10 days starting on the 4th . I know Alex is always up for demon rum I quited enjoyed the bottle hiding under the table at the bash :tequila:

let the fun begin

weather looks great just finishing up packing. We get on a 3:50 flight in PS just after 10 happy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gifhappy%20feet.gif

sunny days driving the Shelby and a few quiet evenings with Alex and the Shelby parked for the night :hysterical: :hysterical:

FYI

Can't blame Alex for the bottle under the table. It was a table in the middle of the room. It was my first encounter with Patrone far too yummy. I believe all the good Shelby folks at that table have corrupted an old man :hysterical: :hysterical:

LOL...like I said...the bottle was not mine!!!!!!

Dan and Margi, and other southern CA friends....anyone up for another "unofficial" evening before Glen and Lisa leave....lots of fun....hehe..No dull moments....

Alex

• 6 months later...

Here are some pictures of the 20X9 front, 20X10 rear Shelby Alcoa's that I bought from a customer to trial fit on a 65 F100 I a building with a Cobra drivetrain....these are NOT perfect, have some curb damage that is fixable and would not show up in the pictures. These are great for a driver as is, to be widened, to be refinished, to be powdercoated, or???? Front tires have 80+% tread, rears need to be replaced. I do not have the center caps. $1500 + shipping. Not negotiable, or I have widened for the truck....These wheels alone are $500 each + shipping and are always on back order as you all know....

2-19-11018.jpg

2-19-11017.jpg

2-19-11016.jpg

2-19-11015.jpg

2-19-11014.jpg

Alex

I just sent these to WeldCraft (I've been overseas and just returned a few weeks ago) and the curb rash on the one 9" wheel is not fixable as I was told it woiuld be (and as mentioned in the ad) when I bought the rims - the rim is twisted through the spokes and can't be used. It can't be widened let alone balanced as asserted in the ad. The owner must have hit something pretty hard. It's a useless paperweight and WeldCraft is sending it back to me ($35 shipping each way). I had to order a new $500 rim plus $50 shipping from Shelby today. They are able to fix the two 10" rims one of which is bent in two places and the other 9" appears ok. I should have bought new rims vs this junk. which was a lot more damage than curb rash. I am pretty frustrated at being taken advantage of and disappointed as these are not what I thought I was buying. I thought I was buying 4 rims that I could use not 3 good rims and one piece of trash. I learned my lesson...never again.

Archived