TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank you Shelby American

kronus01

I wanted to take a brief moment to thank SA for coming to Chicago to show off the new GT350, also to Team Shelby and all their staff for making it possible for us enthusiasts to get early access to the show and free to top it off! Also a special thanks to Gary Patterson who was happy to spend time with us, I think that anyone that spends a few minutes talking to him can see his passion for the brand and the hobby; he is clearly a car guy and part of what makes Shelby so great!

THANK YOU SHELBY AMERICAN :superhero:

I wanted to take a brief moment to thank SA for coming to Chicago to show off the new GT350, also to Team Shelby and all their staff for making it possible for us enthusiasts to get early access to the show and free to top it off! Also a special thanks to Gary Patterson who was happy to spend time with us, I think that anyone that spends a few minutes talking to him can see his passion for the brand and the hobby; he is clearly a car guy and part of what makes Shelby so great!

THANK YOU SHELBY AMERICAN :superhero:

I couldn't agree with you any more ...Glad you had a great time...

Alexandros

My "THANKS" to all of you who came to the Chicago Auto Show and For the "special" Invite you gave to ALL of us Team Shelby Members who could attend!!

You helped to make this a very enjoyable event, and It is always good to talk with Gary Patterson, and John Luft, just to name a few. I really enjoyed seeing

these New 2012 Shelby GT350's up close!! :mademyday:

My "THANKS" to all of you who came to the Chicago Auto Show and For the "special" Invite you gave to ALL of us Team Shelby Members who could attend!!

You helped to make this a very enjoyable event, and It is always good to talk with Gary Patterson, and John Luft, just to name a few. I really enjoyed seeing

these New 2012 Shelby GT350's up close!! :mademyday:

I agree , it was a great time and I appreciate the opportunity to work the show and talk with John Luft & Gary Patterson during my time there. The GT350's were the stars of the show. Here are a few pictures I took.

th_ChicagoAutoShow003.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow012.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow013.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow017.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow100.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow101.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow108.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow110.jpg

I agree , it was a great time and I appreciate the opportunity to work the show and talk with John Luft & Gary Patterson during my time there. The GT350's were the stars of the show. Here are a few pictures I took.

th_ChicagoAutoShow003.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow012.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow013.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow017.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow100.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow101.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow108.jpg

th_ChicagoAutoShow110.jpg

When did you go to the show i was there this weekend? Hope they do it again next year!

I would like to thank them as well, I was there Friday and Saturday. We had a great time, and John and Gary were great. I got to hang out with them and show off the cars then after the show we went to the hotel restaurant and had a few drinks. They are very down to earth, almost felt like I was a kid again hanging with my buds at the pub. Thanks again John and Gary for a great time and weekend.

I would like to thank them as well, I was there Friday and Saturday. We had a great time, and John and Gary were great. I got to hang out with them and show off the cars then after the show we went to the hotel restaurant and had a few drinks. They are very down to earth, almost felt like I was a kid again hanging with my buds at the pub. Thanks again John and Gary for a great time and weekend.

Yes it was a great time! Thanks John and Gary for the incredible opportunity! Greg it was nice meeting and chatting with you as well.

I was also with Dave (IASHELBYGT) on Thursday (2/10) and part of Friday (2/11) and had a great time meeting, talking and spending time in the bar with John Luft and Gary Patterson. They are 2 of the most down to earth people that one could ever hope to meet. I was also there on Saturday (2/19) evening for a few hours to help out Gary since he was there with only 2 other volunteers trying to watch 3 cars and speak to show attendees.

I was also with Dave (IASHELBYGT) on Thursday (2/10) and part of Friday (2/11) and had a great time meeting, talking and spending time in the bar with John Luft and Gary Patterson. They are 2 of the most down to earth people that one could ever hope to meet. I was also there on Saturday (2/19) evening for a few hours to help out Gary since he was there with only 2 other volunteers trying to watch 3 cars and speak to show attendees.

Sounds like it was a great time.

Archived