TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kudos to SAI and Carroll Shelby

BIKEBOY

This afternoon, while sitting in my wife`s car waiting to pick her up at her office, an e-mail came over my crackberry...........

The official announcement from Shelby American about the `NEW` 2012 GT350. I smiled BIG from ear to ear, not because it was the first time I`ve heard of this...obviously, (it`s been all over our forum for a few days), but mostly because it makes me VERY proud!

We are witnessing history in the making...not only a second time, but a FIRST time, this time! Not only is this GT350 a second generation iteration of the current car, but the Shelby brand is strong enough to `stand alone` at the Chicago Auto Show to unveil this beautiful new addition!

It made me smile! :salute:

As I said at the top......KUDOS to Carroll and gang at SAI Las Vegas! :rockon:

This afternoon, while sitting in my wife`s car waiting to pick her up at her office, an e-mail came over my crackberry...........

The official announcement from Shelby American about the `NEW` 2012 GT350. I smiled BIG from ear to ear, not because it was the first time I`ve heard of this...obviously, (it`s been all over our forum for a few days), but mostly because it makes me VERY proud!

We are witnessing history in the making...not only a second time, but a FIRST time, this time! Not only is this GT350 a second generation iteration of the current car, but the Shelby brand is strong enough to `stand alone` at the Chicago Auto Show to unveil this beautiful new addition!

It made me smile! :salute:

As I said at the top......KUDOS to Carroll and gang at SAI Las Vegas! :rockon:

+ 1 On that BikeBoy well said.

It sure is a wonderful time for Shelby American. Congratulations! And, you really don't need to go back as far as 1970 to hear accolades about the new Shelby convertibles. I remember when everyone went "gaga" when the 2008 Shelby GT convertible was unveiled. 2008 wasn't that long ago. :happy feet:

Archived