TEAM SHELBY FORUM

whats it worth

OK here is the question--now that i have declined on the 2007 GT500 here are some questions i need to ask. Is the GT500 built all in flatrock or is it sent to Shelby in LV after it is built. the GT i know is sent to Shelby after it is built for some updates. the GT500 is truly the faster car however the GT is no slouch--which one will be worth more in 30 years??? i am going to buy a 2008, i like the looks of the GT a little more then the GT500 but i am hoping some of the things will change in 2008, i know that there will be a little different colors and other items and would probably prefer the horse power, but when i die i am going to give this car to my daughter, need some advise

The 07's should definitely be worth more than the 08's in the long run, simply because the 07 is the 40th anniversary, unless your able to get a 08 KR, and then who knows except good look luck with a KR ADM. The GT500's have historically sold for more money than a GT350, but the SGT is neither and there is a very good chance we will see a new GT350 in the near future. Sounds like you would be very happy with a SGT. In my opinion they are all good choices, kinda hard to go wrong. Except to miss the boat.

OK here is the question--now that i have declined on the 2007 GT500 here are some questions i need to ask. Is the GT500 built all in flatrock or is it sent to Shelby in LV after it is built. the GT i know is sent to Shelby after it is built for some updates. the GT500 is truly the faster car however the GT is no slouch--which one will be worth more in 30 years??? i am going to buy a 2008, i like the looks of the GT a little more then the GT500 but i am hoping some of the things will change in 2008, i know that there will be a little different colors and other items and would probably prefer the horse power, but when i die i am going to give this car to my daughter, need some advise

Marie, go with the GT500 It's worth more now and It will be worth more 30 years from now JMO.

All Shelby GT500's are built in flat rock

IMHO

don't buy the car for an investment, cars are tools (ignore the potential this car has as a classic)it will drive you nuts. :banghead:

buy the one you like the most and the one you can afford.

new year, new stuff, higher price. If you can't handle the hype, buy it now, don't wait. (don't ask me how I know :banghead: )

MY GT500 is an AWESOME car I love it :happy feet:

ah man your daughter has you wrapped just like my 6 year old angel has me :cry:

The 07's should definitely be worth more than the 08's in the long run, simply because the 07 is the 40th anniversary, unless your able to get a 08 KR, and then who knows except good look luck with a KR ADM. The GT500's have historically sold for more money than a GT350, but the SGT is neither and there is a very good chance we will see a new GT350 in the near future. Sounds like you would be very happy with a SGT. In my opinion they are all good choices, kinda hard to go wrong. Except to miss the boat.

what is a KR???

Go with what you like, you'll feel better when your sending that payment every month. As for my children, I'm gonna sell my GT500 to them as pay back! :happy feet:

I keep telling my kids if there's anything left of my rides when I done.....they can have them. Until then...... HA!

Archived