TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Potential TS MV Event -High Speed Fun in Music City XI

mrfarmdog

Hey guys I just saw this posted. This is in Nashville. Sounds like a great opportunity to meet informally as a group and do some driving! Thoughts?

---------------------------------

May 27, 2011 - May 28, 2011*

*High Speed Fun in Music City XI*

Lebanon, Tennessee

TN - Music City Mustang Club presents *High Speed Fun in Music City XI*, May 27, 2011 - May 28, 2011 at Nashville Superspeedway in Lebanon, Tennessee. Event hours are 8:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.. Registration is open 6:30a.m. - 8:00a.m.. The registration fee is $135.00 per day. Contact Jim Chism at 615-973-3518 for more information.

High Speed Fun in Music City XI, Nashville Superspeedway, Lebanon, TN.

Be a part of the Eleventh annual MCA Sanctioned Driving Event at the Nashville, Superspeedway.

Put your car through the paces at near race speeds and truly experience what only a few will ever have the opportunity to do. High Speed Action - your car, it doesn't get any better than this. Space is limited - Register Early.

For more information, contact Jim Chism 615-973-3518. The host hotel is the Sleep Inn in Lebanon, the Mustang Club rate is $59.00/ night a discount of $30.00. For a registration form, visit www.musiccitymustangclub.org .

This will be a great event. I hope to attend. Jim Chism did a great job with the 45th track time @ Barber's.

Farmdog, how may cars would it take for TS to have its own corral?

This will be a great event. I hope to attend. Jim Chism did a great job with the 45th track time @ Barber's.

Farmdog, how may cars would it take for TS to have its own corral?

How many can we get together? If we start how it would nice to see 20 there I think. I know spiderman on the forum lives in Franklin and would love to show up. I am sure there are others as well.

Hey guys this is my first post,I live an hour from the speedway.I hope to see you guys there..Thanks

Welcome to TS. Please post a picture of your Shelby and I hope to see you on track day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sa-When - do the track time. You will have such an incredible experience; just do it. Ask anyone who has done this and all answers will be the same; plus, you have an incredible car begging you to track it.

I plan to be there and have a buddy bringing his 911. I am working on some other B'ham locals to join me; come on ALABAMA GANG.

John - do you have a TS head count for this?

Yea I watched them do a mustang event last year, looked like tons of fun.. Just not really my cup of tea..I will come out and support you guys and meet some of you..watch you guys run those Shelbies around the track..

Sa-When - do the track time. You will have such an incredible experience; just do it. Ask anyone who has done this and all answers will be the same; plus, you have an incredible car begging you to track it.

I plan to be there and have a buddy bringing his 911. I am working on some other B'ham locals to join me; come on ALABAMA GANG.

John - do you have a TS head count for this?

No I do not. Let's start an official count perhaps in another thread. Al can you start the thread for us? Not sure if I can make it yet but am trying.

Archived