TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS 40 Chrome Wheels

10SHELBY

I haven't seen the chrome ones on anything. But I did spot this car for sale on Ebay a while back that had the polished with black. IMO it looks pretty good!!

B81381Q2kKGrHqEOKiMEzQPPGN-BM4GQYZuVQ_3.jpg

B813hcwCGkKGrHqMOKnEy1-sZN2RBM4GPdpqeQ_3.jpg

B813zRWkKGrHqIOKnEEy0W-ZP43BM4GQEZZjw_3.jpg

B815bjQCGkKGrHqUOKoYEztkBfBM4GTs5J2_3.jpg

B815jTgBWkKGrHqUOKi0EzVqkbbLBM4GTgDg_3.jpg

Reminds me of the 65-67 Styled Steel Rims, It looks very sharp on the 2010! Do they have it with a charcaol paint instead of black?

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a wait, the wheels and tires finally showed up. I unboxed the one of the bigger of the four (hoping it was one of the rears) and it was. The wheels and tires were already mounted and as I pulled the black plastic bag over the tire tread I said “WOW”. The Nitto Invos looked great; the tread pattern is very unique. I continued to pull the bag down and said “CRAP”. They sent the wrong wheels. These CS40s had the rivets along the outside edge. I was pissed and immediately called the company. Seems Shelby is not making the non-riveted versions anymore, so I am SOL. I do not want the rivets.

I guess I will look into the Super Snake wheels. I see a few places carry them; just looks like you need to get on a list. I will keep you updated with any changes.

Rudy

Well after a wait, the wheels and tires finally showed up. I unboxed the one of the bigger of the four (hoping it was one of the rears) and it was. The wheels and tires were already mounted and as I pulled the black plastic bag over the tire tread I said “WOW”. The Nitto Invos looked great; the tread pattern is very unique. I continued to pull the bag down and said “CRAP”. They sent the wrong wheels. These CS40s had the rivets along the outside edge. I was pissed and immediately called the company. Seems Shelby is not making the non-riveted versions anymore, so I am SOL. I do not want the rivets.

I guess I will look into the Super Snake wheels. I see a few places carry them; just looks like you need to get on a list. I will keep you updated with any changes.

Rudy

I have never seen CS 40's without the rivet look on the wheel where is a picture of the one's you are speaking of?? I would assume that you recieved the one's in the picture's above?

Check out: CS 40s.

Rudy

GOTCHA.....the web site representation, I ordered from a different site and they are just like the one's pictured except i ordered chrome and won't get mine till end of the month.....hope you find what your looking for but I think that all the CS40's have the rivets.

Archived