TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Joe Gosinski Homicide Investigation Seeks Information On Two Leads

Sean Wright

I figured I would post this here since the vehicle they are looking for is a Shelby Super Snake and someone here might know this car or might have an idea or something. This is to catch a murderer so its pretty important. I am sure any help you can give to the police would be important in helping solve this case.

Brent Wilson / Mustang Evolution

Joe Gosinski’s tragic murder has still yet to be resolved but the lead detective on the case, D. Brady has sought out your help in locating two people who may know what happened to Joe.

According to the Detective Brady he is looking for information on owner of a GT500 Mustang Super Snake, Blue with white stripes that has an “Icebox” (cooling system) under the hood and a black male whose first name is Henry and owns or used to own a Burgandy Mustang Foxbody.

No information was given as to what they know or how they may be involved, but this is the first sign of any lead in the case and we hope that you can help bring justice to the family and friends of Joe.

If you have any information please contact Det. D. Brady at 310-618-5719.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/201102087035/

If this is in the wrong spot my apologies not sure where to put it

I figured I would post this here since the vehicle they are looking for is a Shelby Super Snake and someone here might know this car or might have an idea or something. This is to catch a murderer so its pretty important. I am sure any help you can give to the police would be important in helping solve this case.

Brent Wilson / Mustang Evolution

Joe Gosinski’s tragic murder has still yet to be resolved but the lead detective on the case, D. Brady has sought out your help in locating two people who may know what happened to Joe.

According to the Detective Brady he is looking for information on owner of a GT500 Mustang Super Snake, Blue with white stripes that has an “Icebox” (cooling system) under the hood and a black male whose first name is Henry and owns or used to own a Burgandy Mustang Foxbody.

No information was given as to what they know or how they may be involved, but this is the first sign of any lead in the case and we hope that you can help bring justice to the family and friends of Joe.

If you have any information please contact Det. D. Brady at 310-618-5719.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/201102087035/

If this is in the wrong spot my apologies not sure where to put it

I can only assume that they are in contact with Shelby and/or the SS registrar to help in the investigation and to identify the owner of the Super Snake.

I can only assume that they are in contact with Shelby and/or the SS registrar to help in the investigation and to identify the owner of the Super Snake.

Nope no contact with us. Keep in mind their SS description is not accurate for a SS so I'm guessing that it may not be a real Super Snake.

Steve

Can't u get an '11 with white stripes? :headscratch:

Yes. If the description is correct it would have to be a 2011. I have seen a few pictures of blue SS with the white stripes, so I know they exist. Just not sure how many or if its Kona Blue or Grabber Blue....

Yes. If the description is correct it would have to be a 2011. I have seen a few pictures of blue SS with the white stripes, so I know they exist. Just not sure how many or if its Kona Blue or Grabber Blue....

But what about the time table? I'll have to research to see if there were any blue 2011 Super Snakes completed by December 24th 2010.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

The "Super Snake lead" is about a month old. This was provided at Joe's Memorial Supercruise.

Since then, here are a few more, recent leads from Torrance Homicide detectives:

FEB 22: We are looking for a white work truck with a low shell on the back that has doors that open to the rear that was near Joe's shop on 23DEC10 @ 7:30pm. This vehicle was seen at the location at the time of the incident. Contact Det. D. Brady 310-618-5719

MARCH 1: Anybody have information on a possible light blue or brown cargo van, late 80's early 90's with stock black wheels. Possibly driven by a black male or hispanic. The van also has passenger doors on both sides that would allow easy access.

Det. D. Brady 310-618-5719

RIGHT NOW: There is now a $15,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) who murdered Joe Gosinski on Dec 23, 2010. You do NOT have to give your name to the police or the Trustees of the Reward Fund. Call Det. D Brady if you have any information.

For up-to-date info, join/like/friend/see these pages:

Chicane Sport Tuning on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicane-Sport-Tuning/132031350183649

The BCMC Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beach-Cities-Mustang-Club/88997010488

The Official Joe Gosinski Reward & Memorial Webpage: www.RewardForJoe.com (coming soon - currently being rebuilt from the "Joe's Supercruise" page, please be patient)

Thanks to all TS members who made a positive contribution to the Joe Gosinski Memorial Supercruise. What a great time we had at Shelby's HQ with 500 of Joe's closest friends!

Archived