TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Watts Link availabilty?

Robert Sattur

Hi, Are the Fays2 watts link for the coupes going to be available any time soon? Also, being that they have been out of stock since way before Christmas will we be able to order it with the 15% Team discount from the Christmas sale?

Thanks

Good question!!

A new Shelby-only version has been tested and approved for production. A PO has been issued - I think we're 6 weeks out from having them here. It will be worth the wait.

Thats exactly why I didnt order my GT350 with one of the old ones! happy%20feet.gif

This is a sample of what we've been testing. It's solid billet aluminum. Caution on two things though: 1. We'll post a final photo when the product goes up for sale. This is a test piece only 2. We're ESTIMATING that we'll have these in six weeks - but we are NOT committing to any date or time frame as we've been bitten before when we've done that. :snake:

When these are available for sale, we'll post them here and in the SPP section as a new product announcement.

Trust me - we want these as bad as you all do.

Final pricing not available yet.

64804.jpg

This is a sample of what we've been testing. It's solid billet aluminum. Caution on two things though: 1. We'll post a final photo when the product goes up for sale. This is a test piece only 2. We're ESTIMATING that we'll have these in six weeks - but we are NOT committing to any date or time frame as we've been bitten before when we've done that. :snake:

When these are available for sale, we'll post them here and in the SPP section as a new product announcement.

Trust me - we want these as bad as you all do.

Final pricing not available yet.

64804.jpg

Are they made by FAYS?

We're still several weeks out, however, I wanted to get you a status update. :camera:

64804-1.JPG

I'm looking at these and wondering what is the advantage of the design? The billet is nice but the ends appear to be bolted which would seem to be the 'weakest link'.....(sorry, couldn't help myself!). If there is a weight advantage without loss of strength, I can understand but no numbers have been published (including price). In fact, no reason for going to this new design has been published to the best of my recollection. Robert??

• 4 weeks later...

Archived