TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought #319

89shelbydakota

New member. I just purchased # 319. It's white and with alittle over 100K on it. Pictures are posted in my gallery. It needs alittle love, missing 1 centercap, headliner's hanging and seems to be lower on the right front than the left front. But all the hardtofind stuff is there and undamaged (lightbar, rear bumper, front valance/air dam). Front seat and door panels are dirty but no rips. Plan on keeping it mostly stock...maybe!

New member. I just purchased # 319. It's white and with alittle over 100K on it. Pictures are posted in my gallery. It needs alittle love, missing 1 centercap, headliner's hanging and seems to be lower on the right front than the left front. But all the hardtofind stuff is there and undamaged (lightbar, rear bumper, front valance/air dam). Front seat and door panels are dirty but no rips. Plan on keeping it mostly stock...maybe!

Welcome to Team Shelby, 89shelbydakota, glad you found us. Those must be your S/Dak pics we saw at the top of the forums earlier today.

Be sure to register your Shelby with us. You'll find a link to the Shelby American registry in my signature line.

Steve

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah we just missed that one, nice truck, you beat us there :doh:

So you're the "other guy"! He told me @ "a guy in Spokane" but I never believe it when sellers say there's another guy... mainly because they say that to persuade you to make a hasty decision. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. It is a pretty original truck, alittle dirty and rough around the edges but all the rare, hard to find stuff is there. It needed some exhaust work to pass emissions and a couple gaskets replaced. Funny though, probably within a month after buying it I've found (you've probably seen 'em on Craigslist) two white ones within 100 miles of me! One was a hacked up parts truck, the other was a nice driver/show with some aftermarket add ons. I've recently lowered the truck and replaced the rear bumper with a steel roll pan to give it a more aggressive stance. And I just found a set of NIB NOS center caps for the Shelby wheels. More to follow...

Archived