TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 CARLISLE SHELBY REUNION

GT50040th

Okay it's Offical..... I fell off the fence! :hysterical: I just got done registering!!!! I took the Shelby out for a quick ride tonight to charge the battery and said what the heck Doogie ya only go around once!

See you guys at Carlisle!!!! :happy feet:

Glade to see your in Doug, you may as well stay off that fence we don't want you to hurt your self jumping more event to be announced this week :banvictory:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic! Did you register at the Park Inn too?

No, I'll probably just do Saturday, I really can't afford to be spending money on motel rooms. I don't get a lot of vacation, and we're going to Seattle in mid May for a family wedding so that pretty much blew my budget for the summer.

FYI

Shelby American, Inc. will be in attendance with our Hauler and a few display vehicles.

Roger

Who is coming?

I'm taking my annual trip Vegas in May and will stop by SAI to say hi! Maybe dinner and some brews?

Guys, to quote a song : " You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet!!" :peelout:

Bring your cameras and your OMG faces...

Back when the Carlisle event was first announced on the KR section of the forum, I remember hushed whispers of a Certain Someone attending if everything worked out :yahoo::yahoo: .....are you willing to confirm or deny anything...or are you going to plead the fifth???? :poke:

Back when the Carlisle event was first announced on the KR section of the forum, I remember hushed whispers of a Certain Someone attending if everything worked out :yahoo::yahoo: .....are you willing to confirm or deny anything...or are you going to plead the fifth???? :poke:

Why would Charlie Sheen want to come to Carlisle? and for that fact who would really want to see him..... :headscratch:

:hide:

Guys, to quote a song : " You ain't seen NOTHIN' yet!!" :peelout:

Bring your cameras and your OMG faces...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BwwtpZnJmc

Are you serious? That would be awesome to see Charlie Sheen. :finger:

Man I would be ecstatic if Mr. CS shows. :yahoo:

After meeting with Andy and the Carlisle people today at the Carlisle grounds I’m really getting excited about the event :yahoo: Latest updates Shelby American, their hauler and crew will be there. We are adding a Shelby car show with awards for Team Shelby members. We are also working on adding a Team Shelby party within our space at Carlisle with a band and food :party2: Please post your thoughts on the party there would have to be a charge to cover the expenses I’m thing $20.00 per head may cover.

After meeting with Andy and the Carlisle people today at the Carlisle grounds I'm really getting excited about the event :yahoo: Latest updates Shelby American, their hauler and crew will be there. We are adding a Shelby car show with awards for Team Shelby members. We are also working on adding a Team Shelby party within our space at Carlisle with a band and food :party2: Please post your thoughts on the party there would have to be a charge to cover the expenses I'm thing $20.00 per head may cover.

Too Cheap!

After meeting with Andy and the Carlisle people today at the Carlisle grounds I'm really getting excited about the event :yahoo: Latest updates Shelby American, their hauler and crew will be there. We are adding a Shelby car show with awards for Team Shelby members. We are also working on adding a Team Shelby party within our space at Carlisle with a band and food :party2: Please post your thoughts on the party there would have to be a charge to cover the expenses I'm thing $20.00 per head may cover.

Where do I send my $20???

PayPal to WHO?

I'm IN, I'm IN!!!

And hey, if it is Charlie Sheen who shows up, I hear he gets the BEST Hookers!!! Oh wait, he calls them his Goddesses... :hysterical:

After meeting with Andy and the Carlisle people today at the Carlisle grounds I’m really getting excited about the event :yahoo: Latest updates Shelby American, their hauler and crew will be there. We are adding a Shelby car show with awards for Team Shelby members. We are also working on adding a Team Shelby party within our space at Carlisle with a band and food :party2: Please post your thoughts on the party there would have to be a charge to cover the expenses I’m thing $20.00 per head may cover.

John,

Great idea. I am willing to support any fees required but also lend a hand wherever needed. I will be there Thursday afternoon thru Sunday. No thanks on the goddesses though.

Tony, Maybe we should start partying now to get our bodies acclimated this is going to be quite the party….

Pre-party training is good thinking. Bikeboy and I worked out the elbow and grip last night! :beerchug:

Very large tent. Lobster should do and maybe Van Halen for entertainment :D

'70's rock and roll FTW!!!!

Where do I send my $20???

PayPal to WHO?

I'm IN, I'm IN!!!

And hey, if it is Charlie Sheen who shows up, I hear he gets the BEST Hookers!!! Oh wait, he calls them his Goddesses... :hysterical:

Yeah MAN! And Charlie's starting to become my idol. I'd like to have a set of nannies like that! :finger:

Please have the party on Saturday.

Many folks only come for the weekend.

I can't wait, it's going to be a road trip to remember with my 11 year old son as my co pilot. If there are any TS members near Ottawa going, let me know, we can start a Canadian convoy.

Thanks Andy for all of your help with putting some of the details together.

See you there!

Which way you going from Ottawa?

Is there still room for a stock 2007 GT500?

Awesome! Welcome aboard! Will you have a '12 GT500 by show time? ( just guessin' by your screen name)

Andy

Im suppose to get the 2012 by the middle of May. Im hoping that they have it to me by then so I can make it up there with you guys. Its going to be my 1st Shelby. So this will be a great way to break her in.

Im suppose to get the 2012 by the middle of May. Im hoping that they have it to me by then so I can make it up there with you guys. Its going to be my 1st Shelby. So this will be a great way to break her in.

Beautiful!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! As of this morning you are the first and only(if Ford delivers it on time) 2012 GT 500 to register for the show. If you bring it than I'm sure you'll get ALOT of attention.

Wow, what a way to break in your first Shelby with the first show you bring it to being the biggest Shelby gathering in recent memory AND one with a few surprises... :happy feet:

Warning though: ALL other shows won't even come close to Carlisle so you might get spoiled.

See you in June!

Andy

Randy, glad to see you got my link and found the thread. It's going to be a blast. The 2012 will definately get some attention, especially those Recaros. They look so nice.

Archived