TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Funny things your kid say's

RACERX009

Yesterday, I went over to ford to order a GT500 front air splitter for 68.00 bucks. I get home and forgot the wife has a email alert for my credit card so the wife is hounding me. I tell her its only 60 bucks whats the big deal. My 3yr old daughter turns to me and says just 60 bucks I could have used that 60 buck for myself no more spending and I waht to go to a resturant for dinner. I was speakless the girls sure learn early and I'm screwed she even keeps track of my showers and tells me to shave What happens if we a get a women President !!!

That's too funny. They are sponges and pick up the craziest stuff and beyond their years...

One day when picking up my daughter who was 3 at the time, asked if we could go for a cruise in the Shelby!! After i was able to get that big smile off of my face, I said sure that would be great. While cruising she asked if she could hear the supercharger. I could not believe what i was hearing coming out of her young little mouth. Well, I had to ablige and proceeded to get on it a bit so that she could hear the sweet wine of the supercharger. She laughed and asked again and again to hear it.. What a blast!! Both the kids and the KR.

Yesterday, I went over to ford to order a GT500 front air splitter for 68.00 bucks. I get home and forgot the wife has a email alert for my credit card so the wife is hounding me. I tell her its only 60 bucks whats the big deal. My 3yr old daughter turns to me and says just 60 bucks I could have used that 60 buck for myself no more spending and I waht to go to a resturant for dinner. I was speakless the girls sure learn early and I'm screwed she even keeps track of my showers and tells me to shave What happens if we a get a women President !!!

That's too funny. They are sponges and pick up the craziest stuff and beyond their years...

One day when picking up my daughter who was 3 at the time, asked if we could go for a cruise in the Shelby!! After i was able to get that big smile off of my face, I said sure that would be great. While cruising she asked if she could hear the supercharger. I could not believe what i was hearing coming out of her young little mouth. Well, I had to ablige and proceeded to get on it a bit so that she could hear the sweet wine of the supercharger. She laughed and asked again and again to hear it.. What a blast!! Both the kids and the KR.

.... :hysterical:

That is too funny its always fun when the daughter is a gear head. I'm not allowed to drive her in the shelby but only in the expedition and my kid the whole time is telling me that my driving it's good. Mommy says I don't know how daddy got a license.

But I am allowed for her to sit on my lap pulling the shelby into the garage and she steers pretty good. Of I do little hole shots and she loves it. But you have a great excuse to plan out a muscle car for her

Me and my 4 year old was taken the KR for a cruise last summer and she told me not to turn on the radio so she could hear the exhaust.

That is awesome !!! We as dads of real muscle have to keep are kids away from ricer cars no matter what it takes. Unless they become rich and want to buy daddy a ferrari how could you say no you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. :hysterical:

Savannah thinks she is a comic and always says silly funny things.

We were talking about a NUT CRACKER the other day and she thinks I fart a little too much and she called me a BUTT CRACKER. :hysterical:

Sarah and I sometimes talk about maybe having another kid someday and Savannah says she only wants a BABY SISTER and I ask her what about if you had a baby brother and she says " No WAY I only want a baby sister if I have a baby brother I will throw him outside in the snowbank and lock the door" :slapfight:

If we have another kid I sort of hope its another girl so that way there isn't anymore GIRL DRAMA in the house....................Wait a minute maybe a boy would solve that problem.

I used to have a poster hanging in my garage of a girl in her mid 20's showing her bare butt. Only reason I had it was because it was a long running joke between my father and I. Anyways, when our son Danny was around 5 he looked up at that poster and said "Daddy, that girl has a B U T T (spelling it out)"....to which I replied "no son, mommy has a B U T T ......that girl has an A S S".

Needless to say that poster came down when Danny repeated my logic to his Mom :slapfight:

Savannah thinks she is a comic and always says silly funny things.

We were talking about a NUT CRACKER the other day and she thinks I fart a little too much and she called me a BUTT CRACKER. :hysterical:

Sarah and I sometimes talk about maybe having another kid someday and Savannah says she only wants a BABY SISTER and I ask her what about if you had a baby brother and she says " No WAY I only want a baby sister if I have a baby brother I will throw him outside in the snowbank and lock the door" :slapfight:

If we have another kid I sort of hope its another girl so that way there isn't anymore GIRL DRAMA in the house....................Wait a minute maybe a boy would solve that problem.

I would be sent to a farm if we had another girl these little angels are to far advanced for my liking's Plus it would be 3 to 1 and you will lose one way or another Boys are way easier just to the one fact they can't come home pregnant !!! :hysterical:

I used to have a poster hanging in my garage of a girl in her mid 20's showing her bare butt. Only reason I had it was because it was a long running joke between my father and I. Anyways, when our son Danny was around 5 he looked up at that poster and said "Daddy, that girl has a B U T T (spelling it out)"....to which I replied "no son, mommy has a B U T T ......that girl has an A S S".

Needless to say that poster came down when Danny repeated my logic to his Mom :slapfight:

Now thats funny !!! But boy or girl they love to rat out daddy !!! My kid gives my wife a blow by blow of everything we did. Meanwhile she doesn't give mom up even when the wife got pulled over. My wife told me and my kid played dumb!! traitors

I was playing a kid’s game with my 6-year old granddaughter one day only I was cheating a little and watching her get frustrated at not knowing how I kept winning. When I finally showed her she said, “ Poppa, you bitch”. :o

I pretended like I didn’t hear her and we stopped playing shortly thereafter and she went upstairs to play. I went to the den and sat on the couch next to my wife and said, “You’re not going to believe what your granddaughter just called me?” When she asked what, I said,” I don’t want to say as it would get the little girl in trouble but that she had used it in the proper context and she was correct in the meaning“. ^_^

My wife then yelled our granddaughter’s name and she came flying down the stairs into the den. I still hadn’t said anything and neither had my wife other than call out her name to come downstairs. As soon as the little girl got in front of my wife in the den she started saying, “ I didn’t call Poppa a bitch, I didn’t say bitch. Bitch is a bad word. I would never use a bad word or call Poppa a bitch.” :unsure:

My wife started laughing so hard I had to tell my granddaughter, “Never mind, go play”. :lol:

I was playing a kid’s game with my 6-year old granddaughter one day only I was cheating a little and watching her get frustrated at not knowing how I kept winning. When I finally showed her she said, “ Poppa, you bitch”. :o

I pretended like I didn’t hear her and we stopped playing shortly thereafter and she went upstairs to play. I went to the den and sat on the couch next to my wife and said, “You’re not going to believe what your granddaughter just called me?” When she asked what, I said,” I don’t want to say as it would get the little girl in trouble but that she had used it in the proper context and she was correct in the meaning“. ^_^

My wife then yelled our granddaughter’s name and she came flying down the stairs into the den. I still hadn’t said anything and neither had my wife other than call out her name to come downstairs. As soon as the little girl got in front of my wife in the den she started saying, “ I didn’t call Poppa a bitch, I didn’t say bitch. Bitch is a bad word. I would never use a bad word or call Poppa a bitch.” :unsure:

My wife started laughing so hard I had to tell my granddaughter, “Never mind, go play”. :lol:

Funny but scary at the same time I always ask my little italian mom did we talk like this or have the smarts as these kids today. My mom laugh at me and say's I could give a rock and tell you it was a toy and you would believe me.

But I was to say my kid is very calm and well behaved unless I get her going. But meanwhile my sister who is very nerdy and calm so is her husband her 2yr old daughter is a maniac , I call her baby hulk she its like me and my sister should switch kids. People see her and die laughing she mumbles when she speaks cause she is trying to bark orders out she even growled at these to old ladys. Everyone started laughing she will see my mom. Wave her hand at my mom to go away cause she my mom won't put up with her bossy ways.

The cake stuffer is my niece and the skinny one is my kid over a year apart and she loves to eat try and take cake away from her.

post-18733-0-68889700-1297264717_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-68889700-1297264717_thumb.jpg

My eldest was 3 when his little brother came along and I sold my last MG (1969 MGC). I went looking for a replacement and ran across this sweet 67 Mustang fastback, 289, 4 speed and I'm thinking "Bullitt". He was with me and we looked it over pretty good and I said, "You think you'd like this for Daddy's new car?" He shook his head and patted the top of the car and said, "No, top don't go down." I was stunned! I went on to buy a fabulous (to me) 1972 Mustang Convertible (315C-4V). He liked it just fine!

The Thanksgiving after I bought the GT 500, we had a big family gathering at my house and I was doing "round the block tours" with the top down--it was mid 60's that day and sunny. I took all the girls--age 6 to 11, then the guys--age 28-35 (got all 4 of us in it), finally they young guys--age 10--13 and, of course, I had to light up the tires, make it jump sideways, all the fun stuff. When the young guys got back to the house, as we were getting out, the youngest stopped everybody and said, "Remember what happens in the Shelby, stays in the Shelby." I nearly fell out the door laughing!

Kids and cars.......thanks for reminding me!

I can't wait to take my grandson (7 months) for his first top-down ride this summer!

Archived