TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Internet Explorer

robertlane

For whatever reason, I.E. displays pages differently and loads slower than Firefox. This is true of TS and a lot of other sites too.

I've been viewing this site in I.E. and yuck. I have now installed firefox on this PC and it is much better!

+1000

I noticed this with the latest release of IE some time ago. I could not even browse the site because of issues. I finally moved to Firefox and occasionally Chrome and it works much better! I don't even use IE anymore.

I was on IE, then FireFox, and now solely Chrome which I really like. It's especially good if you have multiple computers as you can set up Google so that all of your Chrome bookmarks, settings, etc. are all shared between computers via the "cloud". If you move to Gmail along with that, you're all set!

For whatever reason, I.E. displays pages differently and loads slower than Firefox. This is true of TS and a lot of other sites too.

I've been viewing this site in I.E. and yuck. I have now installed firefox on this PC and it is much better!

Hmm, that's interesting. As noted in another thread, a lot of problems have been cropping up lately on TS and it appears they all have IE in common.

My wife bought me a kick-ass Mac for Christmas but I haven't set it up yet. Looks like I need to...

I think it uses "Safari" or something like that so maybe I ought'a get off my bigg butt fire the darn thing up!

Always the procrastinator,

Phill

Hmm, that's interesting. As noted in another thread, a lot of problems have been cropping up lately on TS and it appears they all have IE in common.

My wife bought me a kick-ass Mac for Christmas but I haven't set it up yet. Looks like I need to...

I think it uses "Safari" or something like that so maybe I ought'a get off my bigg butt fire the darn thing up!

Always the procrastinator,

Phill

I think Safari sucks!! I use Firefox, which works great. I will have to check Chrome out now...

I generally use Apple simply because it works and works well. I do use Windows to see how the site looks when we make changes. The site looks and performs good with Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox. It falls way short with I.E. though. Any problem we experience seems to focus on I.E. Sorry, but it is what it is. :(

I run Firefox on all of my Macs. I think it's more useful than Safari. FIRE UP YOUR MAC MAN! :hysterical:

Archived