TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Malware....

Torched10

today,Ive been on the forum twice and static.ak.net keeps trying to make me download it--has anyone else exorienced that today??

Checked into this a little further heres a link http://vinodkotiya.blogspot.com/2010/02/solution-for-facebook-staticakfbcdnnet.html

Its basically a phsing virus thats got into the team shelby site--if you download it,it will get into your address book

Moderators--please advise the teamshelby.com folks qucikly

I'm not getting anything either on the SAI's server or my own connection. I would think a lot of other users would be saying something if this has been going on since yesterday so I suspect its not a TS infection. We'll have to see what Robert says.

Steve

sent email--now on a different computer using aol and xp pro SP3,and its not showing up--on my laptop its showing up whenever i click to open a thread

Nothing here yesterday or today. Running W7 with IE8.

Yesterday I kept getting the pop up warning to allow or not and I hadn't clicked on anything on TS.

Same here. Yesterday in one of the forums my pop-up blocker was setting off every time I'd open a new subject.

Not today.....

Phill

well looking into it further,you can block specific IP addeesses in IE8 thru the privacy/security tabs--the IP address of the offending site is 93.158.110.171. Just put that in to be blocked and its done.I still use AOL and they subbed out their securty systems, firewalls etc to McAfee,whhich i dont use i will pursue with my firewall guy AVG to see how i block a specific IP address.Im also wondering if SP3 would help, but i run alot of older apps,and im concerned they wont play with SP3. I can loo at Teamshelby thru IE8 and im fine, but if it goes thru AOL, i get those very annooying pop-ups. I think whats going on is that the offending IP address has gotten into the TS site,and when we go online, it knows ,and send us the pip-ups. I can hear my pop-up blaocker on IE8,but they done get thru

Archived