TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for Mountain Region Help

JeffJ

So now that we are getting the Team Shelby regions off the ground, I'm looking for help in the states of our region. I'm looking for people from each state that would like to be part of these exciting times. I've got somebody lined up for Utah and have help in Colorado, but the other states I have yet to have solid contacts made. I'm looking for folks who are interested in helping with events in your states, etc. If your interested, shoot me a line so that we can talk. Need help in Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Spring is in the air!! Ok, maybe not, but it will be some day, the ground hog said so..... Of course you folks in the lower AZ and NM area get to play year around!!!

So now that we are getting the Team Shelby regions off the ground, I'm looking for help in the states of our region. I'm looking for people from each state that would like to be part of these exciting times. I've got somebody lined up for Utah and have help in Colorado, but the other states I have yet to have solid contacts made. I'm looking for folks who are interested in helping with events in your states, etc. If your interested, shoot me a line so that we can talk. Need help in Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Spring is in the air!! Ok, maybe not, but it will be some day, the ground hog said so..... Of course you folks in the lower AZ and NM area get to play year around!!!

Jeff you know if you need help in Colorado I am always up to help...just let me know

Jeff you know if you need help in Colorado I am always up to help...just let me know

Thanks! This year we are working on two events in CO. Obviously want to talk to all the folks in SBC about how we can all work together. Right now I'm working with Bandimere on having a larger Shelby presence at All Ford Day June 26th, and working with Pikes Peak on a possible driving/track event later in the year. At Bandimere we will have Shelby only class racing and a larger show area since Shelby's were the largest class last year.

Thanks! This year we are working on two events in CO. Obviously want to talk to all the folks in SBC about how we can all work together. Right now I'm working with Bandimere on having a larger Shelby presence at All Ford Day June 26th, and working with Pikes Peak on a possible driving/track event later in the year. At Bandimere we will have Shelby only class racing and a larger show area since Shelby's were the largest class last year.

We are meeting up north this month hope you will attend so we can get the dates on the SBC calendar as well pass along the info first hand.

• 3 months later...

I live in Las Cruces, NM. Yes, it's true I get to drive my car most of the year. Except for the windy season with the blowing sand. I don't like to have

my car sandblasted so it stays in the garage on those days. I don't know how many Shelby owners there are in this state. I would like to see

some type of events down here too.

Archived