TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found!: 07 Hertz Convertible

Bish

Fellow TS member is looking to get back into the late model game, I'm looking for a 07 Hertz Vert.

Must be in original condition with documentation and a clean car history report.

Cash buyer looking to pay market value, please no offers with inflated prices.

May consider a trade for my 68 GT350 if the deal is right for both parties.

UPDATE: A fellow T.S. Member had contacted me with a desire to sell his GT-H.

It's a great example and has well cared for, I'm very excited to bring her home!

And the best part is he lives only an hour from my home, must have been fate.

My son and I will be picking her up today, and it's great top town weather in Michigan!

Thank you Team Shelby!

Fellow TS member is looking to get back into the late model game, I'm looking for a 07 Hertz Vert.

Must be in original condition with documentation and a clean car history report.

GOOD MORNING, I HAVE 07H093 CONV. IT HAS 26000 DOCUMENTED MILES...HAVE ALL OF THE PAPER WORK FROM HERTZ AND IT IS IN THE SHELBY REGISTER...IT HAS THE FACTORY CONV BOOT PLUS I HAVE ADDED THE FORD HARD PLASTIC TONNEAU COVER..AS ORIGINAL AS IT CAN BE. LIKE I SAID ALL DOCUMENTATION IS THERE, I HAVE THE CARFAX HISTORY ON TOP OF THE HERTZ/SHELBY DOCUMENTATION.SHE HAS BEEN RENTED, BUT NOT ABUSED AS BEST THAT I CAN TELL...$32,500.00 FOB POPLAR BLUFF MISSOURI

• 6 months later...

Bump.

I'm still looking for the right car.

Please pm me if you are interested in selling a 07 GTH and are willing to sell based on current market conditions.

Bish, my 07 GT-H vert is for sale. Ad is in the forum, and on Ebay this week. Give me a call. it's super clean.

Cheers, Bruce

Bump.

I'm still looking for the right car.

Please pm me if you are interested in selling a 07 GTH and are willing to sell based on current market conditions.

The guy that mentioned his above your post for $32000 was interested...did you not call him? price on these Hertz are going for $32K and up. the less miles the more you pay. So I dont understand what you consider CURRENT MARKET.....you are not going to find a 07 HERTZ for under $30-32K

The guy that mentioned his above your post for $32000 was interested...did you not call him? price on these Hertz are going for $32K and up. the less miles the more you pay. So I dont understand what you consider CURRENT MARKET.....you are not going to find a 07 HERTZ for under $30-32K

Thank you for your comments sir, I’m not sure why you are hijacking my thread, is your car back on the market?

I know you are very attached to the prices you mention because you own a 07 and would like that to be the case. But I've not seen many (if any) sell in the price range you are quoting. Please provide me with any supporting documentation to your claims, it will allow me to make a better fair market offer when the right car presents its self. I know you were looking to get $27K for yours back when we talked, and I believe (IIRC) you paid somewhere around $24K. And if you can sell anything in this market for more than you paid, you are doing well, hence my comment on current market conditions. Maybe they prices you quote are spot on I've just have not seen any sell at that price. I'm not looking to steal anyone's car, I'm a cash buyer looking to make a purchase that is fair to both parties.

Thank you for your comments sir, Im not sure why you are hijacking my thread, is your car back on the market?

I know you are very attached to the prices you mention because you own a 07 and would like that to be the case. But I've not seen many (if any) sell in the price range you are quoting. Please provide me with any supporting documentation to your claims, it will allow me to make a better fair market offer when the right car presents its self. I know you were looking to get $27K for yours back when we talked, and I believe (IIRC) you paid somewhere around $24K. And if you can sell anything in this market for more than you paid, you are doing well, hence my comment on current market conditions. Maybe they prices you quote are spot on I've just have not seen any sell at that price. I'm not looking to steal anyone's car, I'm a cash buyer looking to make a purchase that is fair to both parties.

Not Hijaking the thread...just a comment and my $.02, I am not selling my Hertz because i did not get the $30K I wanted, a week after one sold for $30k. I just think that there is no way your going to find one with less than 30,000 miles for under $30k or should I say, an owner that is willing to SELL under that price (thats probably why you havent seen any sell). I think his price was reasonable and since, i have not seen one for less, other than a wrecked one that sold for $23K

I ended up selling my SGT-C for $27K and the same person (in New Zealand) wanted to buy my Hertz for $30K, but I told him I was keeping one of them. The Hertz in my opinion has a better likeability and future value, if your into that.

It's all about what you are willing to pay or sell, i wanted more for my GO, but the market for that one was all I could get. Dont know what you are willing to pay, but I doubt that you can find one around $26K, I may be wrong.

Not Hijaking the thread...just a comment and my $.02, I am not selling my Hertz because i did not get the $30K I wanted, a week after one sold for $30k. I just think that there is no way your going to find one with less than 30,000 miles for under $30k or should I say, an owner that is willing to SELL under that price (thats probably why you havent seen any sell). I think his price was reasonable and since, i have not seen one for less, other than a wrecked one that sold for $23K

I ended up selling my SGT-C for $27K and the same person (in New Zealand) wanted to buy my Hertz for $30K, but I told him I was keeping one of them. The Hertz in my opinion has a better likeability and future value, if your into that.

It's all about what you are willing to pay or sell, i wanted more for my GO, but the market for that one was all I could get. Dont know what you are willing to pay, but I doubt that you can find one around $26K, I may be wrong.

I think that guy, wannab sold his for $29.5K, IIRC. That was a nice car with some cool extras he added. I may have missed out on a nice one.

Thanks for the impute, you make some good points, we'll see how it goes.

I've been watching a few for sale on line for months now that are priced in the low $30's and are still for sale. So I think those asking prices are a little strong for this market, but not as low as $26K. But I may be wrong.

I think that guy, wannab sold his for $29.5K, IIRC. That was a nice car with some cool extras he added. I may have missed out on a nice one.

Thanks for the impute, you make some good points, we'll see how it goes.

I've been watching a few for sale on line for months now that are priced in the low $30's and are still for sale. So I think those asking prices are a little strong for this market, but not as low as $26K. But I may be wrong.

He sold that car for $31,000 going over seas for buyer in the Neverlands. He would not sell for anything less it was a perfect car with 26,000 miles

There are 4 on Auto Trader.

$29,995 - has 43k miles

$30,000 - has 56k miles

$41,900 - has 21k miles

$72,999 - has 200 miles

KRYPTONITE

What do you search under, I look all the time on Auto Trader and cannot sort Shelby . Do u just look for Mustang?

I also go on Auto Trader Clasic and at least there can sort SHELBY, but come up with nothing.

KRYPTONITE

What do you search under, I look all the time on Auto Trader and cannot sort Shelby . Do u just look for Mustang?

I also go on Auto Trader Clasic and at least there can sort SHELBY, but come up with nothing.

You can search Autotrader using keywords such as the word Shelby. You will at times get ads from people named Shelby selling a car or cars for sale in say Shelby county.

Steve

I have been considering selling mine, even though I'm not 100% sure I want to. My wife thinks I don't need four cars, and my restored 66 Mustang is very sentimental, so I'm not even considering selling that. I bought my 07 GT-H in November of 09. The stripes didn't look very good on it, so I did have them replaced. It has a couple of door dings and minor surface scratches. I was my daily driver for about 6 months. It's hard for me to justify keeping a car that I rarely drive, and am making payments on. I do have a copy of the clean carfax I'd be happy to send you. I have the metal Shelby Dash plaque...#37, including the original window sticker, Shelby invoice/build sheet, and the Shelby Vehicle Authenticity Certificate. It has 31,700 miles...I still drive it occasionally, so the mileage could be slightly higher if you want to come see it....the weather is finally cooling down...nice convertible weather! Feel free to email me with any questions. I'm located in North Texas, about 140 miles from Dallas. My email is dexterm1215@wmconnect.com. $28,000 is the lowest I'm willing to go to part with it. Let me know if you're interested.

KRYPTONITE

If you want just the GT-H cars on Autotrader, select:

Make: Ford

Within: Any distance

Year: 2006-2007

Keyword: GT-H

Hope that helps

Tony

• 1 month later...

It's a great example and has well cared for, I'm very excited to bring her home!

My son and I will be picking her up today, and it's great top town weather in Michigan!

Thank you Team Shelby!

Thank you Team Shelby!

Bish,

Great to see you've added another Pony to your corral. I'm sure with this one as the others it went to a good home. Good luck and maybe we will see it in Dearborn next year. Also make sure you check out the Great Lakes region in Team Shelby. Our Michigan Director Scott will keep you up to date as to all of great things that happen here.

Thank you Team Shelby!

Awesome news .... long live the black & gold!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived