TEAM SHELBY FORUM

exact production numbers including options

kawwy600

i already received my svt certificate for my 2010 shelby gt500. i see on team shelby that members have a certain number out of the total with electronics package or hid lights and i'm wondering where do you get that production information from?

i already received my svt certificate for my 2010 shelby gt500. i see on team shelby that members have a certain number out of the total with electronics package or hid lights and i'm wondering where do you get that production information from?

one of our members was able to go into Fords system and get that detail--Ford frowned on it and he stopped--it was good while it lasted

Sounds like you got the " Shelby " certificate..................1 piece of paper.

Check out www.fordperformancegroup.com 1-800-FORD-788 the screen shows a certificate & other paperwork. As I understand what you get, it breaks down the model year first by coupe / convertable, then by color, & options.................it will tell you that your car is ( some # of some # with these options ) Give them a call & see if this is what you are looking for, the site says 2010 MY info is available !! ( I have to wait till the end of Feb. for MY 2011 )

one of our members was able to go into Fords system and get that detail--Ford frowned on it and he stopped--it was good while it lasted

Yup I was lucky to have saved my info before Ford made him stop.

#7 of 3545 Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY

#1 of 361 Sterling Gray Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY

#1 of 158 Sterling Gray with Satin Black Stripes Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY

#1 of 19 Sterling Gray with Satin Black Stripes with Electronic PKG Options Shelby GT500 Coupes built in 2010MY

#1 of 118 Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to North Carolina

#1 of 11 Sterling Gray Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to North Carolina

#1 of 6 Sterling Gray with Satin Black Stripes Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to North Carolina

#1 of 2 Sterling Gray with Satin Black Stripes with Electronic PKG Options Shelby GT500 Coupes destined to North Carolina

#1 of 3 Shelby GT500 Coupes sold to Green Ford in Greensboro, North Carolina

Still have my numbers

i'lll give them a call during the week but i can't find anything on the website that says 2010MY info is available

i know that someone posetd the generic combination of options that comes with the SVT certificate on this forum a while back--do a search and youll find it--my memory tells me it was goldgus--if im right about the name ,you owe me a beer

• 1 month later...

alansvt you're lucky. i got the certificate from ford performance parts but i t only included my number out of total coupes and total in my color. it did not mention options like hid lights, electronics package, or car cover

Archived