TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Austin F1 event

tony356

As southern plains party directors, I must proclaim it is time for y'all to begin planning a TS event for the inaugural formula 1 race in Austin. I'm gonna need a ride from the airport in a 500 or 350 (current or classic), a nice hotel close to adult beveraging establishments, tix to the support raves and the f1 race, etc. Let me know what time I should arrive. :hysterical:

As southern plains party directors, I must proclaim it is time for y'all to begin planning a TS event for the inaugural formula 1 race in Austin. I'm gonna need a ride from the airport in a 500 or 350 (current or classic), a nice hotel close to adult beveraging establishments, tix to the support raves and the f1 race, etc. Let me know what time I should arrive. :hysterical:

We are working on that very thing my friend, and we WILL have everything you will want! We might even throw in an RV to be our base of operations!!

We are working on that very thing my friend, and we WILL have everything you will want! We might even throw in an RV to be our base of operations!!

Sweet!!

Maybe the weather will be a bit warmer for f1 then it will be for the stupor bowl this Sunday.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived