TEAM SHELBY FORUM

North East Regional Director

GT50040th

Hi,

As many of you may know I have been appointed Team Shelby’s North East Regional Director.

I have been a life long car enthusiast with a primary focus on Shelby’s.

This announcement was made public a couple of weeks ago at the Shelby Bash in Las Vegas.

Team Shelby and the Team Shelby Regional Directors have been working diligently behide the scenes for some time now to bring this together.

There are many details that are currently be addressed legal, financial, insurance, protocol ect.

As North East Regional Director I'm excited to have the opportunity to work with our members and Shelby to make this region full of exciting events for all types of enthusiasts.

I ask you to please be patient exciting news will be here sooner than you may think.

I will be monitoring this forum regularly, so please feel free to contact me with comments and suggestions.

Thank you,

John Keller

HOLD ON!

GOOD THINGS ARE YET TO COME.

AND IT’S GOING TO BE A GREAT RIDE…

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

As many of you may know I have been appointed Team Shelbys North East Regional Director.

I have been a life long car enthusiast with a primary focus on Shelbys.

This announcement was made public a couple of weeks ago at the Shelby Bash in Las Vegas.

Team Shelby and the Team Shelby Regional Directors have been working diligently behide the scenes for some time now to bring this together.

There are many details that are currently be addressed legal, financial, insurance, protocol ect.

As North East Regional Director I'm excited to have the opportunity to work with our members and Shelby to make this region full of exciting events for all types of enthusiasts.

I ask you to please be patient exciting news will be here sooner than you may think.

I will be monitoring this forum regularly, so please feel free to contact me with comments and suggestions.

Thank you,

John Keller

HOLD ON!

GOOD THINGS ARE YET TO COME.

AND ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT RIDE…

'Sounds like fun! 'Wish I lived there! So many more venues and tracks than where I'm from! Very exciting! 'Sounds like you Regional Directors are going to have your hands full planning all sorts of fun Team Shelby activites! I can't wait! Come on, spring!! :happy feet:

'Sounds like fun! 'Wish I lived there! So many more venues and tracks than where I'm from! Very exciting! 'Sounds like you Regional Directors are going to have your hands full planning all sorts of fun Team Shelby activites! I can't wait! Come on, spring!! :happy feet:

Thanks V-8 Vixen

Your welcome to cruse over to our events we'll love to have you :D

John is a great guy and is a wealth of knowledge about all things Shelby! He has been an invaluable resource in helping out with the KR invitational at Carlisle this year.

He has some GREAT ideas for the upcoming year and I can't wait until they are announced.

Please stay tuned for the upcoming events and I have feeling that the Northeast Shelbys are going to get a lot of use this season.

-Andy

John is a great guy and is a wealth of knowledge about all things Shelby! He has been an invaluable resource in helping out with the KR invitational at Carlisle this year.

He has some GREAT ideas for the upcoming year and I can't wait until they are announced.

Please stay tuned for the upcoming events and I have feeling that the Northeast Shelbys are going to get a lot of use this season.

-Andy

Thanks Andy,

Looking forward to working with you at Carlisle and future events

Welcome John... This is great news!

Hope to meet you soon, I will be at Carlisle this year, so maybe it will be then...

But hopefully before - if we can get this snow outta here!

Best regards,

GUS

Looking forward to meeting you also

There are a few events planed on the books before Carlisle

Hope to see you there

Hey John congrats on the position!!!

Not only is John a stand up guy he puts on one "H" of a show!!!!

Looking forward to seeing ya at some of the events! I don't know how much help I can be but I'll try to help if I can.

Participating in the events is helping too...

Doug, Thanks for the kind words.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hey John congrats on the position!!!

Not only is John a stand up guy he puts on one "H" of a show!!!!

Looking forward to seeing ya at some of the events! I don't know how much help I can be but I'll try to help if I can.

I met John at the same show Doug is talking about...and I concur....one "H" of a show. :happy feet: Met allot of fellow Team Shelby members that day. Had allot of fun. Ate allot of food (John arranged breakfast, lunch, then a group of us went for a cruise and had dinner together....good times). :shift:

If that was John's first event, and I assume they will only get better, you guys are all in for one heck of a time!!!

I'm planning my car events now (nothing else to do with all this snow and crappy weather), so I'm very eager to hear about these "Pre-Carlisle" get together's that John has alluded to. (Come on John...Spill the beans!!!)

Count me in on all of John's events. I'll make every one I can.

Z-man

ps - I'll bring my camera so we won't have to put up with that other 'professional' guy :redcard: (Inside reference for anyone who attended John's last event)

I met John at the same show Doug is talking about...and I concur....one "H" of a show. :happy feet: Met allot of fellow Team Shelby members that day. Had allot of fun. Ate allot of food (John arranged breakfast, lunch, then a group of us went for a cruise and had dinner together....good times). :shift:

If that was John's first event, and I assume they will only get better, you guys are all in for one heck of a time!!!

I'm planning my car events now (nothing else to do with all this snow and crappy weather), so I'm very eager to hear about these "Pre-Carlisle" get together's that John has alluded to. (Come on John...Spill the beans!!!)

Count me in on all of John's events. I'll make every one I can.

Z-man

ps - I'll bring my camera so we won't have to put up with that other 'professional' guy :redcard: (Inside reference for anyone who attended John's last event)

Thank You Z-man!

The events are going to get much better...

Hang in there for just a coupple more days :drool:

You are now the Official Team Shelby North East Region Camera Z-Man :camera:

Now we will never have to put up with Mr. professional, know it all again :woohoo:

Thank You Z-man!

The events are going to get much better...

Hang in there for just a coupple more days :drool:

You are now the Official Team Shelby North East Region Camera Z-Man :camera:

Now we will never have to put up with Mr. professional, know it all again :woohoo:

i'm shocked that guy was not dehydrated from all the smack he was talking all day. on top of that he was a jabberjaw.

I can assure everyone that all Regions are working very hard to make memorable events! Much time and effort behind the scenes have been spent over the last year and this is ever evolving. We will grow together and learn along the way.

Remember these people have full time jobs and many own their own business. They volunteer because of the love of the brand.

Everyone is in for a hell of a ride! Hold on folks.

Roger

I can assure everyone that all Regions are working very hard to make memorable events! Much time and effort behind the scenes have been spent over the last year and this is ever evolving. We will grow together and learn along the way.

Remember these people have full time jobs and many own their own business. They volunteer because of the love of the brand.

Everyone is in for a hell of a ride! Hold on folks.

Roger

Well said Roger

Archived