TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spring Is Coming....

I remember reading in the local paper, just before winter........................" More mild than normal, not a lot of snow "

And yesterday the groundhog, only correct 39 % of the time, decides spring will be here early...................right !!

.22Jan2011snowpics003.jpg?t=1296764709

......................................Pic from before the last snowfall !!

This is the best it gets here in Jersey................................

You just open the door...maybe start it, maybe not....look at it a little...:cry: a little... :dreamy: a little...

Then you start :cold: 'n your buns off...so you close the door and go back to your :stats: , and keep talkin to your TS friends while you :waiting: for :tumbleweed: !

:shift:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......................I just saw scrolling on the bottom of the screen on CNN...........

Al Gore says snow DOES NOT disprove global warming.

That is awesome!

Just wait one minute there BIKEBOY............................ I thought the Government changed it to "Climate Change"..........................

:hysterical:

I remember reading in the local paper, just before winter........................" More mild than normal, not a lot of snow "

And yesterday the groundhog, only correct 39 % of the time, decides spring will be here early...................right !!

.22Jan2011snowpics003.jpg?t=1296764709

......................................Pic from before the last snowfall !!

Spring will come early BUT......you have to give up the Snow first............................ :finger:

:hysterical:

Archived