TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Detailing eng. and ext.

Naa-V-Doc

Good day boys and girls.

I am looking for an excellent detail shop in the Raleigh Area... Looking to get the Eng. Bay and Exterior done. Eng. just dirty and minor swirls in the paint.

Any help would be great; for I know I can trust this group of owners and not anybody here in my area. You know the answers from the general public (I have a friend that does detail on the weekends). I did call one detail shop in the area (will not mention), quoted $250.00 for the complete job. Not sure if this is to high or to low... I would do it but my arms are not that good.

Thanks in advance,

Doc - :salute:

Good day boys and girls.

I am looking for an excellent detail shop in the Raleigh Area... Looking to get the Eng. Bay and Exterior done. Eng. just dirty and minor swirls in the paint.

Any help would be great; for I know I can trust this group of owners and not anybody here in my area. You know the answers from the general public (I have a friend that does detail on the weekends). I did call one detail shop in the area (will not mention), quoted $250.00 for the complete job. Not sure if this is to high or to low... I would do it but my arms are not that good.

Thanks in advance,

Doc - :salute:

To bad your not closer to me, I would be more than glad to do the Italian stallion on your car you would have to sew yourself into your seats. I own stock in armor all and if I run out its replace with extra virgin olive oil !!!! 250 is a good price If your close to mrytle beach when I'm down there will let you know I'm known to put 5 coats of waxs down on the paint plus glaze

You have to watch detail places I have seen some crappy work and leave with more swirls. I use a portacable buffer from Groits garage its easy to learn and even for me you can't damage your paint. I can't tell you how many times on heavy pain killers and buffed the car out no damage but missed a lot of big spots

Archived