TEAM SHELBY FORUM

20" Shelby Razor Wheel/Tire Combo Poll

I want to purchase the new gun metal grey 20" Shelby Razors and new tires for my 2007 Shelby GT and want to take a poll from other members who have these same wheels to see what combo most people have on their cars. For example, 20" x 9" all around with tire size or 20" x 9" on front and 20" x 10" on back with tires sizes.

I want to purchase the new gun metal grey 20" Shelby Razors and new tires for my 2007 Shelby GT and want to take a poll from other members who have these same wheels to see what combo most people have on their cars. For example, 20" x 9" all around with tire size or 20" x 9" on front and 20" x 10" on back with tires sizes.

I like the idea of 20"x10" in the rear.

I have been looking for 20" in Chrome, was told that they have been discontinued and I have had no luck in finding them anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find a set please send me an I M...

Try Ebay, I am not sure about the rear width but I run 255/35/20 up front and 275/35/20 on the rears, no rubbing issues.

I HAVE A SET OF 20 X 9 CHROME RAZORS THAT ARE BRAND NEW IN PRISTINE CONDITION AND WAS TOLD BY SHELBY, THE VENDOR AND AMERICAN RACING THAT THEY WERE THE LAST SET SOLD BY THEM AND NO MORE WILL BE MADE. THEY COME WITH TPMS , LUG NUTS, SHELBY CENTER CAPS AND HAVE SHELBY ENGRAVED ON ONE SPOKE OF EACH WHEEL. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN MOUNTED ON A CAR AND HAVE NEW NITTO 255/35/20 IN THE FRONT AND 285/30/20 NITTO'S FOR THE REARS. ALSO THE RAZORS WERE NEVER MADE IN A 20 X 10 SIZE, BUT CAN BE WIDEN TO THAT SIZE.

SCOTTY

Mine are 20X9 (They never came wider than 9") with the 24mm offset so I can eventually fit the big brake upgrade. The 24mm also stick out a litter farther, gives it an aggressive stance. I'm running 255's in the front and 275's on the back. Next time I get new tires I think I am going to run a 265 on the front and 285 on the back.

I also wanted the gunmetal grey razors at first, but when I saw the natural finish instead, I was sold!

Thanks for the input guys. Does anybody happen to know what the actual manufacturer(part) number is for the 20" x 9" Gun Metal Razors that fits our cars? Also, does anybody know what size tires where used on the 2007 White Shelby GT in the "Lapping With Gary" article in the Shelby 2007 Annual(Magazine)?

Thanks for the input guys. Does anybody happen to know what the actual manufacturer(part) number is for the 20" x 9" Gun Metal Razors that fits our cars? Also, does anybody know what size tires where used on the 2007 White Shelby GT in the "Lapping With Gary" article in the Shelby 2007 Annual(Magazine)?

I have a White Shelby GT and I think the gun metal razors look great. The gun metal color matches the stripes really well, like they were made just for that car! I used the 40 offset because I like the way it looks with the wheels tucked in a bit. I contacted Roger at Shelby and asked him the same question about that white "07" in the Shelby magazine. I wanted the same set up and it looked like they used a 40 offset. The tires were 255/35/20 in the front and 275/35/20 in the rear. Good luck with your decision.

Nick

I have a White Shelby GT and I think the gun metal razors look great. The gun metal color matches the stripes really well, like they were made just for that car! I used the 40 offset because I like the way it looks with the wheels tucked in a bit. I contacted Roger at Shelby and asked him the same question about that white "07" in the Shelby magazine. I wanted the same set up and it looked like they used a 40 offset. The tires were 255/35/20 in the front and 275/35/20 in the rear. Good luck with your decision.

Nick

Have you ever seen the natural color razors in the sun? When I park my car in the sun, the stripes and wheels are IDENTICALLY the same shade of silver. The gunmetal is a bit darker than the stripe color. But both look great! :happy feet:

Have you ever seen the natural color razors in the sun? When I park my car in the sun, the stripes and wheels are IDENTICALLY the same shade of silver. The gunmetal is a bit darker than the stripe color. But both look great! :happy feet:

Hmm, I like the "natural" look now that I have seen them!

My SGT is white too and have been on the fence about changing tires/wheels. This is great info here....

Richie

So what i'm hearing here is that with a 40mm offset you wouldn't be able to do any kind of future brake upgrades without buying new wheels but if you go with the 24mm offset you would be able to in the future with no clearance issues, right?

I went with the 24mm, they clear the big brakes and look great. I was able to get the black Razors from Cruzin Customs. They did screw up my order and sent 255 35 20's on all 4 wheels instead of the 285's I ordered for the rear. I could have sent them back but I was tired of waiting and I plan to get wider rubber on the back when these wear out..

Archived