TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LMAO!

sgt1020

:redcard: sgt1020

I wanna know how and why you are even finding these??? Lol!!

My friend on Facebook put up a video of a car with huge wheels so I clicked on it and up came 50 different videos and I just had to see this Camaro lol. I don't understand people that put wheels like those on cars. Forget the ridiculous size, they are ugly to begin with!!!! And yes I am bored at home in the winter and in withdrawal from my SGT. Spring please come faster! :sos:

It isn't my cup of tea either, but keep in mind that when guys in Southern Califonia began pulling the fenders of '32 Fords many looked at them the same way we look at these cartoon cars.

When I was much younger I did not understand the allurer of the low-rider with their tiny reverse off-set wheels and bass boat metal flake paint but after getting to know some guys in this genre of the custom car culture and the level of craftsmanship put into many of these cars I now have a genuine respect and appreciation of these cars.

I can appreciate the skill and effort needed to add wheels of this size to any vehicle if it's done safely and is reasonably drivable. Just say'n.

**calls Mr. Rim King. "Yes, Hi, I won't be needing those insanely large rims for the Shelby anymore... I'm afraid I'll be detested by fellow Team Shelby member."

:huh:

:o

So you'd all be mad if I put them on my car? :P

But seriously... :nonono: Some people's taste is in their a$$

It isn't my cup of tea either, but keep in mind that when guys in Southern Califonia began pulling the fenders of '32 Fords many looked at them the same way we look at these cartoon cars.

When I was much younger I did not understand the allurer of the low-rider with their tiny reverse off-set wheels and bass boat metal flake paint but after getting to know some guys in this genre of the custom car culture and the level of craftsmanship put into many of these cars I now have a genuine respect and appreciation of these cars.

I can appreciate the skill and effort needed to add wheels of this size to any vehicle if it's done safely and is reasonably drivable. Just say'n.

But '32 Fords, with or without fenders, are simply :drool::drool::drool:

Camaros, on the other hand, seem to have a redneck following.. Add to that 28" rims, and you're going to have a very hard time earning respect from a whole lot of car enthusiasts.

:stirpot:

I almost hate to do this, but what the heck. I'm bored, stuck out in NM without my SGT, and needed a laugh.

Just goes to show, good taste in cars sometimes ends when they leave the lot, there's no accounting for some people's idea of modification..

Enjoy!

Click that link and watch. I don't think I need to say much more than LMAO! Its beyond idiotic, beyond hideous and so stereotypical.

:nonono:

LOL!! I think those wheels may help improve the looks of the Camaro!

Archived