TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SCT Instructions.

pmustang

Hello folks, bit of a silly question as I think i know the answer. Bought an SCT tuner from Justin and am sitting here in the UK getting ready to install the tune and noticed a disk in the box that says to review before using tuner. Do I have to read whats on it? The reason i ask is that I can find only stuff relating to GM and Cummings powered vehicles on the disk in the sections that i can open? Or do I just use justins instructions and forget about the disk, use it as a coaster or something like that?

cheers. Peter

Hello folks, bit of a silly question as I think i know the answer. Bought an SCT tuner from Justin and am sitting here in the UK getting ready to install the tune and noticed a disk in the box that says to review before using tuner. Do I have to read whats on it? The reason i ask is that I can find only stuff relating to GM and Cummings powered vehicles on the disk in the sections that i can open? Or do I just use justins instructions and forget about the disk, use it as a coaster or something like that?

cheers. Peter

Just use Justin's instructions and you will be fine

Archived