TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'Shelby' coming to TV...sort of...

John Canfield

Way I understand it, Wyss and Shelby don't really get along that well. You reckon Ol' Shel will cooperate in the interests of publicity?

PS: My daughter was a driver for a film commercial shoot just completed by one of Ridley Scott's production companies. They went first class in every aspect. It shows in their commercials; I hope the same will be true of The Drivers.

Way I understand it, Wyss and Shelby don't really get along that well. You reckon Ol' Shel will cooperate in the interests of publicity?

PS: My daughter was a driver for a film commercial shoot just completed by one of Ridley Scott's production companies. They went first class in every aspect. It shows in their commercials; I hope the same will be true of The Drivers.

Cool stuff Frank..........congrats to you daughter.

The Scotts do have a history of doing things the right way. I do hope this reaches the tube.

I would really like to get some insider input from anyone here who might be able to give us any insight as to whether there is any input from Mr. Shelby, Shelby American, or anyone who we might consider 'official' here.

Archived