TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's your bunny doing this Winter?

Blip

Well, the old Link-mobile has be stuck in the hutch for weeks now , but at least there's a new friend.

Had an old gas pump restored as a Christmas present. It's was done in ESSO colors as that's

the first gas station that I ever pushed the shop broom as a kid. They also sponsored both of my soapbox derby cars too.

Also included some photos of the freezing fog we had this morning which left an ice crystal coating to everything and

tossed in a photo of the new house, it's about halfway done. And hope some day to host a mid-west Terlingua event on our farm.

Jan25set01.jpg

Jan25set02.jpg

So how are the rest of the Bunnies handling the winter down time?

Hey Blip,

Good hearing from you. Vorpal is trying out her new hutch - a 24' trailer!

Also, it is 70 and sunny hear (sorry - almost) and she gets out to stomp about now and then,

Viva Terlingua!

David

Mine is sitting on a battery tender and when it gets icy out, I pull her out of the shop and play :D

Well, I see some of you don't get to have all this "winter fun" weather. :banghead::censored:

:D

At least we can use the lake dam front as a good sleding hill. ;)

Now how about some photos of the Bunny Truck out playing around?

I would take some photos of my Bunny out in the snow, but it's still deep enough that once I backed it out, would have to use

the tractor to push it back in the shop. Sticking with our 4wd Dodge Dakato Quad Cab truck for now. (It does need some Terlingua stickers.) :headscratch:

Well, I see some of you don't get to have all this "winter fun" weather. :banghead::censored:

I would take some photos of my Bunny out in the snow, but it's still deep enough that once I backed it out, would have to use

the tractor to push it back in the shop. Sticking with our 4wd Dodge Dakato Quad Cab truck for now. (It does need some Terlingua stickers.) :headscratch:

Yep, bunny stickers for sure!

Dont have a pic of the hole family together yet :sandbox:

post-23535-0-76730500-1296157140_thumb.jpg

post-23535-0-97622700-1296157166_thumb.jpg

post-23535-0-76730500-1296157140_thumb.jpg

post-23535-0-97622700-1296157166_thumb.jpg

Ours are in the shop waiting to come out and play :peelout: However the new bunny truck (at least new to the family) can still play :banvictory:

So glad the bunny truck went to a good home! happy%20feet.gif

We will require a group picture once the weather gets better :camera:

Well, my wait for winter to end just got longer as we were hit with a blizzard today.

Hard to tell how much we got, but TV reports for our area are 14-16+ inches with wind still blowing to 40+ mphs.

Several more hours of snow to go and should expect 6 ft or taller drifts by morning.

Took these photos early in the afternoon just as we headed into blizzard conditions.

It is gonna be weeks before Link gets some road time.

(Hope all those hit be this monster storm are okay.)

Feb01Blizzard.jpg

Doc S--Saw where your area is also having the same winter troubles. MoDot has given up tonight and closed I-70 thru Missouri and even the state highway to our town is closed.

We are about 5 miles north of I-70 and the gravel road by our farm has 6+ ft drifts blocking it. We are going no where for the next few days. :banghead:

Wish I had a Terlingua snow mobile! :D

Here's why a TRT snowmobile might be nice.

This is what our county road looks like 3 days after the blizzard!

It's going to be a long time before I can get the Bunny our for a drive. :banghead:

Feb03SnowRoad.jpg

Archived