TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Performance Parts 72 Hour Sale

sharon

Shelby Performance Parts 72 Hour Sale 10% off entire Store* Excludes Super Chargers All Restricted Items. On in stock items only No Rain Checks.

Use JAN201010$ when checking out. If you have any problems with code please call 702-405-3500

www.Shelbyperformanceparts.com

Shelby Performance Parts 72 Hour Sale 10% off entire Store* Excludes Super Chargers All Restricted Items. On in stock items only No Rain Checks.

Use JAN201010$ when checking out. If you have any problems with code please call 702-405-3500

Well 10% is better than 0%....

But it won't let me check-out. It asks for my e-mail and password and when I input my e-mail address, my password appears to be in the input window but when I hit "Login and Check-out" it gives me a error message.

How can I check my User ID & PW to see if one is wrong?

I'd really like to get this stuff but the site is making it difficult.

TIA,

Phill Pollard (phill.pollard@comcast.net)

Well 10% is better than 0%....

But it won't let me check-out. It asks for my e-mail and password and when I input my e-mail address, my password appears to be in the input window but when I hit "Login and Check-out" it gives me a error message.

How can I check my User ID & PW to see if one is wrong?

I'd really like to get this stuff but the site is making it difficult.

TIA,

Phill Pollard (phill.pollard@comcast.net)

PM sent.

Because I wanted some things to come to me and one thing to go to my gf's place I put in two orders - the first one it gave the discount but the second, thankfully smaller, order would not accept the code.

Because I wanted some things to come to me and one thing to go to my gf's place I put in two orders - the first one it gave the discount but the second, thankfully smaller, order would not accept the code.

Hi Steve,

I adjusted your second order and applied the 10% off. You should receive an email of the invoice showing the discount applied shortly.

Hi Steve,

I adjusted your second order and applied the 10% off. You should receive an email of the invoice showing the discount applied shortly.

Now that's great service!!

I wasn't going to bother phoning for the small amount involved but it's nice to see that you guys look after your customers so well.

Just saw the post can I still get the. 10 percent or is it gone

Archived