TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Don't let a pet sleep in your Bed

Has anyone read the article from the other day about all the disease you can contract from your pet sleeping with you. Plus from kissing your pet, I like to make out with my dog in front of my wife. I tell she gives me more action than you do and she doesn't bitch about it !!! :hysterical: My dog sleeps with me and cuddles up on my back so far haven't catched any diseases. My dog is always sleeping on my lap when watching TV she goes to the vet get her shots and a full examine all the time. Plus I get a lecture from the doctor to stop spoiling her. I say Tuff !!! She may be a little brain damage like me but a pet loves no matter what,

Angel is my dog the black cute one and The shepard is my 3yrs old daughter my kid is all over him and he loves it. He is super protective of my daughter to the point if my neighbor 3yr old comes to the fence. He will not allow my kid to go near the fence he stand between her and the fence. Angel will go to anyonne she thing everyone has a treat for her she runs after people everyone in the neighborhood knows she is quick and made into peoples home and lounge out. Sometimes they don't realize she is in their home and she won't leave with out a treat. Hudson won't sleep on the bed only in his cage but if the wife leaves the room he will go on the bed check on my kid then sit facing the door while on the bed till my wife comes back and theres no sleep on the job either, Its amazing when you have a great pet and trust me they are never fully trusted around a child. But this article makes it sound like your pet is a living disease and should be left outdoors. Never in my life time. My dog even hogs my side of the bed and my wife calls me a wuss. Man's best friend !!!

post-18733-0-86883400-1295978516_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-86883400-1295978516_thumb.jpg

Yeah.......................whats the link, our American Pitbull sleeps with us all the time!

They did a whole story on this last night on PHL17 in Philly.

Two days ago, CNN was blah, blah, blahing about it too. Cozmo is 10 now, and has spent all but a few nights in our bed. Last I checked, I was doing fine! We just make sure he wipes everytime!! :hysterical:

They did a whole story on this last night on PHL17 in Philly.

Two days ago, CNN was blah, blah, blahing about it too. Cozmo is 10 now, and has spent all but a few nights in our bed. Last I checked, I was doing fine! We just make sure he wipes everytime!! :hysterical:

LMAO................

I'm not a fan of an animal sleeping in my bed but to each his own.

My Schnauzer has his own bed but he does like to rest with me on the couch to watch some TV. He gets a bath regularly and also gets professionally groomed every few weeks. He definitely is my best friend.

wg7.jpg

I'm not a fan of an animal sleeping in my bed but to each his own.

My Schnauzer has his own bed but he does like to rest with me on the couch to watch some TV. He gets a bath regularly and also gets professionally groomed every few weeks. He definitely is my best friend.

wg7.jpg

Cute.... ^_^

I agree completely...your bed is no place for a dog. However, my bed is different. Baxter usually starts out at the foot of the bed but as you can see, sometimes when I wake up he's changed locations :D

P1010876.jpg

Jim

I agree completely...your bed is no place for a dog. However, my bed is different. Baxter usually starts out at the foot of the bed but as you can see, sometimes when I wake up he's changed locations :D

P1010876.jpg

Jim

Hope you have your PJs on.....lol....

P1010876.jpg

Jim

Unconditional love

Our dogs have their own beds. Carmella sleeps down stairs in the den, and Desdemona sleeps on the floor next to my wife's side rail.

Neither of them are allowed on any furniture, especially the bed. When it's time to wake, I find a doggie nose breathing on me and tail wagging. :dog: :dog:

I'll take my chances with my dogs any day. We rub nose to nose and we softly bump forehead to forehead, and I never discourage an affectionate face licking.:wub:

P1010082.jpg

'Mella on the left, Dessi on the right. I'm glad we're part of their pack!

Whatever thoughts of this topic you can't stop loving them and they never stop loving you. It also is a great feeling of going to sleep knowing that your German sherpard is on guard duty of your child. Its amazing how attached they become to your kids and protective of them. But it can sux if you go to someone's house and their doberman doen't like you being there. When in my teens I had friend who had one it was terrifying to sit in her house cause the doberman would come up to your face like the sceen in alien and growl and show his teeth. The parents use to laugh and say he's just messing with you , I didn't find it funny at all. My friend had 4yr old sister. I go to the house walk in and there the 4yr old with the cat dressed in baby clothes in the carriage and the dog has a baby hat on his head following them. I was like wow maybe I shouldn't be scared of this dog as they go past me the doberman growls at me. Like he knew what I was thinking.

post-18733-0-88676300-1296936823_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-29817300-1296936893_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-31982600-1296937015_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-88676300-1296936823_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-29817300-1296936893_thumb.jpg

post-18733-0-31982600-1296937015_thumb.jpg

Archived