TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Holy Wheel Gap Batman!!!

90GT

post-6180-1172943666_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1172943704_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1172943732_thumb.jpg

Got the new wheels on and I love the way they look. Car looks real agressive and mean now. Especially with the huge 295/35/18 rear tires. Thats about as large a rear tire I would run on a S197 Stang. They are just flush with the top of the fender, any wider would stick out beyond the fender and wouldn't look right in my opinion. Next on the mod list is suspension stuff from Steeda. I'm getting their ultra light springs, sport struts/shocks, heavy duty upper strut mounts, adj upper third link, adj panhard bar, and panhard bar brace. This will lower the car 1 inch in the front and 1.25 inches in the rear. I can't wait to get this done because the 6 inch wheel gap is killing me!!! :redcard:

post-6180-1172943666_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1172943704_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1172943732_thumb.jpg

Hey, Jim

Man - I am diggin' those rims!! Very slick.

Who-wee on the ride height! Yowsa! :redcard:

Can't wait to see it with the other pieces installed.

Love the color, too.

295's? Lot of meat there, baby.

500E - I can't help - but I'm sure if you go to Tirerack.com - and give 'em a call, they can tell you.

Hey, Jim

Man - I am diggin' those rims!! Very slick.

Who-wee on the ride height! Yowsa! :redcard:

Can't wait to see it with the other pieces installed.

Love the color, too.

295's? Lot of meat there, baby.

500E - I can't help - but I'm sure if you go to Tirerack.com - and give 'em a call, they can tell you.

I hear ya, the huge wheel gap has got to go!!! The car looks so sick from the rear with the big 295's on it. Once it's lowered it will look real mean. Rides a little firmer but that's due to the stiffer side walls. Overall I'm pleased, now I just need to order that lowering kit!!!

Archived