TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am in serious withdrawal....

sgt1020

Man do I hate winter. :cold::rant: :mad: :do what: :nonono: <_< :rant2::censored::banghead:

Still another month or so until I can even think about taking her out to drive. She doesn't touch the asphalt until the salt is washed away.

But another month and a half until I bring her to JDM for her mods!!! :banvictory:

This post has been inspiring.

I think I will drive my Super Snake all week with the top down.

I think tomorrow it will be 74*

I will report back on how much fun I had and how many Dodge's and Chevy Camaro victims.

I will report back on how much fun I had and how many Dodge's and Chevy Camaro victims.

I saw a camaro on the expressway last friday.

Made me miss my car.

I drove my car all last winter and would be driving it right know but she is in piece's. I would once a week run it through this one car wash it does the whole car from the chassis to the roof and it comes out clean and no scratches. I then spray wax it !!! So far no rust plus I undercoated the bottom

All I'm gonna say is while yes you guys down south may have nice weather right now, when it warms up here, you get that disgusting 100+ degree weather. YUCK! You pay a price for everything! haha

While I'm ridin comfy in 80 degree weather in July youll be sweatin your b@lls off with the AC Blasting! :hysterical3::hysterical:

Oh we have Chevy s & Dodges still out as this is the only time they can spin their tires when there is snow.

Man do I hate winter. :cold::rant: :mad: :do what: :nonono: <_< :rant2::censored::banghead:

Still another month or so until I can even think about taking her out to drive. She doesn't touch the asphalt until the salt is washed away.

But another month and a half until I bring her to JDM for her mods!!! :banvictory:

You cold weather people have it really bad, here in Florida I'm forced to drive my SGT everyday and now it has over 38,000 miles, if only I had some bad weather that would make the car stay in the garage !!! Larry

Joy during the Wisconsin winter is backing "The Shelby" out of the garage and listening to it idle for 15 to 20 minutes.

It's good to think about the upcoming driving season and the ones since past.

Yes, it does get difficult waiting. But this to shall pass.

Don't feel bad snowbound guys. I can drive my car at best a couple weeks out of the year. I live and work in Japan while my car

is on Guam :(

Funny thing is, I have a 2006 Fatboy in Japan with me that barely has 2400 miles on it. My SGT on Guam has just over 6,000 miles LOL.

And another 7" tonight! :banghead:

Hey, on a positive note. This down time allows us to do a winter detail.

How many folks in the south put there cars on stands for the any period of time? Clean the entire undercarriage and wheel wells? Take the wheels off and detail?Gotta keep my sanity some how while snowed in. :wacko:

Amen, to the firing it up and just listening to the walls rumble! :salute:

Thanks to the FRPP cans!!!

edit- pic. of the FRPP tips.

I like that a lot!

Just finished shoveling 4" this morning and 2" of slushy hail tonight. And more on the way. Oh my aching back.

I like that a lot!

Just finished shoveling 4" this morning and 2" of slushy hail tonight. And more on the way. Oh my aching back.

Hey Gator...I just got home from Applebys on Rte.1.

OMG. I never knew it could thunder and lightning in Snow / Sleet? It`s raining now, but supposed to turn into HEAVY snow overnite. I`m hearing 8``??

Too bad the car is offsite in storage. Or, I`d go start it now too!!! :happy feet:

Hey Gator...I just got home from Applebys on Rte.1.

OMG. I never knew it could thunder and lightning in Snow / Sleet? It`s raining now, but supposed to turn into HEAVY snow overnite. I`m hearing 8``??

Too bad the car is offsite in storage. Or, I`d go start it now too!!! :happy feet:

Hey I saw that lightning and heard that thunder too and I'm 25 minutes south of Princeton, just off of 295. It was very strange for sure!

After last night's 14 inches, the 6 inches yesterday seems like nothing, just a warm up for today's clean up.

California is looking better and better right now! My SVT is going to be stuck in the garage for a while this time. ARGH!!!!!

Archived