TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finished my car

That was one of the cars at SEMA a few years ago that really got my attention and made me want a S197... way over the top, but damn!

Its hot and the only photo found, I usually do search of custom mustangs and look for idea's. I back wheels are hot with the quarter roll out

Hmmmm.... What does the GT570R mean?

Was that an SGT?

edit*** Is that your car, Racer?

Dude if that was my car I wouldn't be on here I would be somewhere warm and topless chick begging for a ride !!! and of course their would be a large fee ( italian) :hysterical:

It looks like a GT500 but those rear quarters and wheel its like Napalm in the morning air :salute: !!!!! I honesty love the look I rather stare at that piece of art than the dallas cheerleaders

I talked to the guy a little at SEMA when it was there, i think it started life as a gt500, didn't think to ask how the name gt570r came about, I wasn't up on the shelby models back then so didn't ask.

Still done with taste nothing to crazy just sweet love !!! I think I will be his stalker :hysterical:

I went a little crazy but I'm sure you love it !!!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c313/chris_dean_2000/mustang.jpg

OK... The way I read this post was that this is the final of the paint work that you were doing to your car. Is this yours, or is this just a link to one you've seen.

So, this was a GT500?

I'm confused and, IMHO, this might be the most hideous Mustang I've ever seen. Flame on...

edit*** Personally, I would have left it as a GT500 or SGT, whichever. Now those are some beautiful Ponies! To me, it looks like a blinging hood ride with those rubberband tires. I'll stop now.

OK... The way I read this post was that this is the final of the paint work that you were doing to your car. Is this yours, or is this just a link to one you've seen.

So, this was a GT500?

I'm confused and, IMHO, this might be the most hideous Mustang I've ever seen. Flame on...

edit*** Personally, I would have left it as a GT500 or SGT, whichever. Now those are some beautiful Ponies! To me, it looks like a blinging hood ride with those rubberband tires. I'll stop now.

My buddy AstroDan its not my car was joking and it's one's taste and I and others look at the workmanship that was done to the body. You see bling I see art. Yes some cars should not be touched but if you can do the work to create you can do the work to return the art back to stock. Thats what SEMA is about the next level !!!

with love

My buddy AstroDan its not my car was joking and it's one's taste and I and others look at the workmanship that was done to the body. You see bling I see art. Yes some cars should not be touched but if you can do the work to create you can do the work to return the art back to stock. Thats what SEMA is about the next level !!!

with love

Respectfully.

How can you lay down that power with that rubber.

I guess I'm old. I don't get it... GT570?

I do like the quarters, though...

Respectfully.

How can you lay down that power with that rubber.

I guess I'm old. I don't get it... GT570?

I do like the quarters, though...

Its all show bud that low you will get hung up on the carpet. I'm sure it has air ride system to get it that low and able to raise so they can't scrape the floor. As far as hook who knows it just looks sweet. It could have been worse they could have had spinners on the wheels :hysterical:

Archived