TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mike Eisenberg's 1963 Falcon Sprint #5 Trans-Am race car!

Son of GT

Here's an eleven (plus) minute clip of Mike Eisenberg and his 63' Falcon Sprint Trans-Am race car going around the track at the 2011 bash. For those of you who have not seen this car in person, Mike has one bad ass 500 H.P Falcon that eats the track up and takes no prisioners. Those who have seen it in person can validate that I am not exaggerating about the car's performance.

But in this particular video clip, it's the priceless 5#!+ eating grin/smile on the passengers face for the entire 11 minutes that says it all about Mike's car and his driving skills. I don't know who the passenger is, but she was obviously having a fantastic ride, and her excitement shows that she was having a great time.

Turn up the sound and keep an eye on her facial reactions as well as the needle on the tach.

Way to go Mike! :salute:

That would be Kim..................one of the fantastic gals checking us in at the track enterance. happy%20feet.gif

That's Kim? Really? It doesn't look like Kim to me, but everyone in a helmet looks the same to me.

Well, Kim had a REALLY GREAT ride.

I would say he has that setup for the track & can handle it what was his track time?

Oh the car is strickly track ready. Warren says that he(?) timed him and got an avarage of 2 minutes a lap.

That's Kim? Really? It doesn't look like Kim to me, but everyone in a helmet looks the same to me.

Well, Kim had a REALLY GREAT ride.

Wicked took over for her at the gate so she could take the ride along on Saturday.

Man, can Michael drive that 63.

Wicked took over for her at the gate so she could take the ride along on Saturday.

Man, can Michael drive that 63.

Oh, you're right about that brother!

Archived