TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AUTO TRANSPORT'S

Will it's 5 month's be for I get my gt 350 shelby so I was thinking I better start looking for a auto transport's /carrier's . So what I'm asking has anyone have a great carrier . I need one to go from las vegas to n.y .

Will it's 5 month's be for I get my gt 350 shelby so I was thinking I better start looking for a auto transport's /carrier's . So what I'm asking has anyone have a great carrier . I need one to go from las vegas to n.y .

SA has a list on the web site. I use intercitylines.

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/links.asp

http://www.intercitylines.com/QuoteRequest.cfm

Thomas C. Sundays....Hands down the best I've ever used. I have used a bunch, and now them, several times in a row. I won't go anywhere else now. :salute:

I have used Kevin Dudley from Enclosed Vehicle Transporters a number of times ........I live on Staten Island NY.

He uses a small 2 vehicle carrier that is enclosed....He goes door to door.........He is a little more expensive but when you think about it... some carriers are cheaper but you have to meet them to pick up the car....and some move the cars on and off the carriers...........His number is 888-827-6799..............Tony

SORRY I see no REPLY ????

I have used Kevin Dudley from Enclosed Vehicle Transporters a number of times ........I live on Staten Island NY.

He uses a small 2 vehicle carrier that is enclosed....He goes door to door.........He is a little more expensive but when you think about it... some carriers are cheaper but you have to meet them to pick up the car....and some move the cars on and off the carriers...........His number is 888-827-6799..............Tony

This post has been edited by shellbee08: Today, 09:34 PM

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP I'll give him a call .

Make sure you instruct them or remind them not to put straps through your wheels to hold her down , will damage the wheel finish. I would hope a good carrier would know that but you never know.

I used Trans Am Auto Transport. They are less than a mile from Shelby's HQ, use top notch drivers and state of the art trucks...inclosed naturally. I found the price VERY competitive from Vegas to Augusta, GA. And I do believe having the carrier at Shelby's instead of somewhere in Florida or California gets the car to you faster. Regardless of whom you use, I hope you enjoy your 350 as much as I am mine. Ciao and God bless...Jon R

I used Trans Am Auto Transport. They are less than a mile from Shelby's HQ, use top notch drivers and state of the art trucks...inclosed naturally. I found the price VERY competitive from Vegas to Augusta, GA. And I do believe having the carrier at Shelby's instead of somewhere in Florida or California gets the car to you faster. Regardless of whom you use, I hope you enjoy your 350 as much as I am mine. Ciao and God bless...Jon R

Do you have their web page or a point of contact person?

Thanks

Hey 1sgt.......

You getting an NA car or one of them supercharged varieties???? :happy feet:

You gettin' the arse end painted? :shift:

I have used many including Thomas Sunday but best one I've ever had was the one associated with Fed-ex Transport. They have seperated from Fed-ex and I think its Passport Transport now but best equipment and great prices

I used a company called DAS for transporting my baby from Baltimore MD, to Carson CA.

They charged about $1k and used a covered transport, (Not a hard shelled enclosed trailer) for the trip, which saved me money.

You can find them online "Dependable Auto Shippers" and they'll give you a rough quote online, and a hard quote by picking up the phone.

The reason I went with these guys was my dealings in the past with them while supporting the NISSAN account a couple years back...

NISSAN used them exclusively, and the team we interfaced with at the time were great to deal with.

:shades:

Good luck!!

Archived