TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Interior Mod - Console by Gary Disney

Grabber

Today my Shelby interior console with the Grabber Orange Cobra stitching arrived.

They are made for Shelby by Gary Disney. Gary has lot’s of cool stuff….but does not sell to the public. Gary does all the Shelby interior upgrade packages and interiors. Here is Gary’s site:

http://www.designerautoaccessories.com/CarAbout.aspx

This is not a cover. It’s a total replacement of the console. Takes a few minutes to pull the 4 screws off the old one and reinstall the new one.

Here’s my new console.

016.jpg

014.jpg

010-1.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

I took my car capsule off and installed it tonight.

017.jpg

Took my old one off

034-1.jpg

The new console fit is great and it latches perfectly.

033-1.jpg

032.jpg

031-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

025.jpg

024-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

Nice touch, accents the head rests well!

The embossed cobra on the seat back would look awesome embroidered in Grabber Orange!

I'm very happy with it. I ordered it from the Shelby Store during the holiday 15% off sale. happy%20feet.gif

God your car gives me fits, its the best color, so clean it makes me cry and now its getting nicer. I live on a farm track in the UK and my car is forever covered in dirt and grime, its not even worth trying to clean it more than a wash and dry. I have had to wash it twice in one day in the summer, its that bad. Nice one. peter

Nice Grabber... The orange stitching looks awsome. Gary is great. I have the red/black one with the Silver snake. I would have gotten the black one if I could have gotten red stitching. Like the dog...LOL.

Looks good Rob, looks like your got the extra padding, some how Gary missed my special request for more on mine :rant2:

I did not ask for extra padding, so I don't know if mine has it. it is softer than the hard plastic one I had. :hysterical:

Can you post a pic of yours so we can see it. I understand yours arrived yesterday as well.

Heres my new console.

030-1.jpg

Damn, those headrests are INSANE!

Too bad Shelby doesn't get off their duff and sell them. They would be a BIG seller IMHO.

I'd love to get a set in BLUE!

Hmmm, I think I may have to take mine off and have them embroidered like yours are, but in blue.

I have a couple of friends with embrodery machines.....

Phill

Damn, those headrests are INSANE!

Too bad Shelby doesn't get off their duff and sell them. They would be a BIG seller IMHO.

I'd love to get a set in BLUE!

Hmmm, I think I may have to take mine off and have them embroidered like yours are, but in blue.

I have a couple of friends with embrodery machines.....

Phill

I agree Phil. I would pick up a set with a quickness... Looks great... It's a great look Grabber. Have you thought about the striped shifter boot? I have it also and it adds a real good look to the interior. Between that, arm rest and your head rests, it would look great without going too extreme.

I did not ask for extra padding, so I don't know if mine has it. it is softer than the hard plastic one I had. :hysterical:

Can you post a pic of yours so we can see it. I understand yours arrived yesterday as well.

Hans, Gary here. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the great comments and to Rob for posting the cool photos of the console, the car (& the Dog__whats his name?) Hans, the console should have had extra padding. If you want t send it back to me, I'll make sure to have extra foam added. The is a 1/4" under the leather, but I can add another layer and it will be even more padded.

Also, just to let everyone know, your welcome to contact use at any time for any of these type upgrades. We are thrilled to be a Team Shelby supplier and are excited to do all the cool stuff you all want.Email me

Today my Shelby interior console with the Grabber Orange Cobra stitching arrived.

They are made for Shelby by Gary Disney. Gary has lot’s of cool stuff….but does not sell to the public. Gary does all the Shelby interior upgrade packages and interiors. Here is Gary’s site:

http://www.designerautoaccessories.com/CarAbout.aspx

This is not a cover. It’s a total replacement of the console. Takes a few minutes to pull the 4 screws off the old one and reinstall the new one.

Here’s my new console.

016.jpg

014.jpg

010-1.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

I took my car capsule off and installed it tonight.

017.jpg

Took my old one off

034-1.jpg

The new console fit is great and it latches perfectly.

033-1.jpg

032.jpg

031-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

025.jpg

024-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

Very nice! Is he only doing that for the GT500's?

I agree Phil. I would pick up a set with a quickness... Looks great... It's a great look Grabber. Have you thought about the striped shifter boot? I have it also and it adds a real good look to the interior. Between that, arm rest and your head rests, it would look great without going too extreme.

Yes the boot is next on my list. I need to ask gary if he can make it all black with a Orange stripe in the middle.

Yes, will post soon

Yes the boot is next on my list. I need to ask gary if he can make it all black with a Orange stripe in the middle.

I'm pretty sure he does. Mine is all black with the red stripe. Check out his website, he has a lot of color schemes, it might be in a pic there.

Archived