TEAM SHELBY FORUM

11 year old Patricia Harrington.....My Hero!

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders....

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their

Two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his

12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds

To his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death

Before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........?

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants........and she wins,

She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day....

Calling an illegal alien an

'undocumented immigrant'

Is like calling a drug dealer an

'unlicensed pharmacist'

I like this kind of storyl! American citizens defending themselves and their homes

against evil.....well done Patricia.........I wish we didnt live in a world where these kind of things happened...

but since we obviously do.....cudos to your parents for preparing you to not be a victim.

God Bless America!

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders....

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their

Two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his

12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds

To his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death

Before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........?

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants........and she wins,

She is still alive.

Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day....

Calling an illegal alien an

'undocumented immigrant'

Is like calling a drug dealer an

'unlicensed pharmacist'

I like this kind of storyl! American citizens defending themselves and their homes

against evil.....well done Patricia.........I wish we didnt live in a world where these kind of things happened...

but since we obviously do.....cudos to your parents for preparing you to not be a victim.

God Bless America!

Good for her she should get another trophy for that act...I'm sick and tired of hearing about the bad guy

always killing an innocent person...I also agree with you Wick that is true gun control...Again cudos to her

for getting the bad guy before he got her.

My first reaction was.....you are a party pooper Shane.....but the snopes report while quick to discount the story goes on to very weakly back that claim.

Snopes is quick to diminish any story that doesnt agree with their politics.............I would accuse them of shewing the facts or claiming they arent true to serve that master.

If you read the snopes website story......you should take note of 2 points.......while their internet search with the names involved didnt garner an exact match to the details given....

apparently there was an 11 year old who thwarted the robbery attempt/home invasion by 2 illegal immigrants, killing them both.

exact details not withstanding.....good for her! :salute:

Not only did she save her own life but who knows how many others, She also just saved the tax payers thousands of dollars. When you consider what they would have continued to cost society before and after the many times they would have been in and out of the court and prison system.

IMO she should be tax exempt for the rest of her life.

Just a thought: How many jobs could we create if we put a Armed Border Guard every 300 yards along the border. With the savings of what the Illeagals are costing us we would more than pay for the Guards salaries and pensions.

Guys, could you all go back and read post #6 and visit the links provided?

The OP called poster #6 a "party pooper" - IMO on the contrary he was doing us all a favor by pointing out that this story is simply not true.

I find it more than a bit disingenuous to be complaining about what illegal aliens are called while at the same time promoting a story that is a gross exaggeration if not an outright fabrication.

Guys, could you all go back and read post #6 and visit the links provided?

The OP called poster #6 a "party pooper" - IMO on the contrary he was doing us all a favor by pointing out that this story is simply not true.

I find it more than a bit disingenuous to be complaining about what illegal aliens are called while at the same time promoting a story that is a gross exaggeration if not an outright fabrication.

I'd rather read post...#7.....

My first reaction was.....you are a party pooper Shane.....but the snopes report while quick to discount the story goes on to very weakly back that claim.

Snopes is quick to diminish any story that doesnt agree with their politics.............I would accuse them of shewing the facts or claiming they arent true to serve that master.

If you read the snopes website story......you should take note of 2 points.......while their internet search with the names involved didnt garner an exact match to the details given....

apparently there was an 11 year old who thwarted the robbery attempt/home invasion by 2 illegal immigrants, killing them both.

exact details not withstanding.....good for her! :salute:

Did you even read the article?? It was in 1988 when the 11 year BOY killed 2 people trying to steal a video cassette recorder and they were not illegal immigrants. If you dont believe snopes do your own search on all the names and let me know what you find. Better yet this is public record so if you call the Butte-Silver Bow sheriffs public information office they will release a full report if its true. The other story was about a 17 year old killing 2 of 4 people. They never mentioned illegal immigrants in any story other than yours.

Call me a party pooper if you want but get your facts straight before re-posting false information. I only posted to let you know. You talk about snopes skewing facts to serve the master but it appears you are doing the same thing.

Shane

Did you even read the article?? It was in 1988 when the 11 year BOY killed 2 people trying to steal a video cassette recorder and they were not illegal immigrants. If you dont believe snopes do your own search on all the names and let me know what you find. Better yet this is public record so if you call the Butte-Silver Bow sheriffs public information office they will release a full report if its true. The other story was about a 17 year old killing 2 of 4 people. They never mentioned illegal immigrants in any story other than yours.

Call me a party pooper if you want but get your facts straight before re-posting false information. I only posted to let you know. You talk about snopes skewing facts to serve the master but it appears you are doing the same thing.

Shane

snatchss454,

I'll admit Snopes is probably correct on this Butte, MT story being urban legend. However, I can tell you that many American citizens in the border states of CA, AZ, NM and TX have had similar crime committed upon them by dispicable illegal immigrant criminals............. and one day they WILL meet another Patricia Harrington and justice will be done!

snatchss454,

I'll admit Snopes is probably correct on this Butte, MT story being urban legend. However, I can tell you that many American citizens in the border states of CA, AZ, NM and TX have had similar crime committed upon them by dispicable illegal immigrant criminals............. and one day they WILL meet another Patricia Harrington and justice will be done!

:rockon:

Right on brother.

True or not it's a great story............thanks Michael.

I dont understand where you guys are coming from?? I dont like crime and I own a lot of guns. If someone breaks into my house, trust me its over for them, regardless if they are legal or illegal. Remember, dead men tell no tales, and if I have to have a day in court Id like it to be only my side that gets told.

Regardless, what does any of that have to do with this false story? You all are acting like I came in here wanting to open up the borders and steal all your guns. There are enough cases out their to prove why we should be able to own guns without having to make them up. I probably deal with more illegal aliens on a daily basis than anyone in this thread but I'm not going around making up stories about them.

Thanks for posting...It made me feel fuzzy all over even though it was false...I am sure there are many here as I have read that would do the right thing If something like this was to ever happen to them and protecting your family is Number 1 and yes dead is the only outcome becasue they cant talk back...

I know I have the wrong house...and id bet most of us do in the USA...in my town if the police know you have a weapon LEGAL or not they get real uptight real quick like we are not supposed ro have them...

I agree, when the sheriff wouldn't let me carry my 1-1/2" swiss pocket knife into domestic relations, I told him how strange it was that "I have a permit to carry a concealed weapon anywhere in our state but I can't carry my pocket knife in here". He just about un-holstered his gun and questioned me, asking if I had a gun on me!! It's like .... duh, I just walked through your metal detector!

I dont understand where you guys are coming from?? I dont like crime and I own a lot of guns. If someone breaks into my house, trust me its over for them, regardless if they are legal or illegal. Remember, dead men tell no tales, and if I have to have a day in court Id like it to be only my side that gets told.

I agree with you on this Shane, I'd rather be tried by twelve then carried by six!

I Agree with Shane, if the article is false then it is garbage. No need to use it to get a point across. If so, illegal imigrants can use the story below:

An 11 year old girl almost drowned but was saved by two illegal imigrants that were at the beach. The illegal imigrants work as the cleaning crew of one of the local restaurants nearby.

Now what??? :banghead:

I Agree with Shane, if the article is false then it is garbage. No need to use it to get a point across. If so, illegal imigrants can use the story below:

An 11 year old girl almost drowned but was saved by two illegal imigrants that were at the beach. The illegal imigrants work as the cleaning crew of one of the local restaurants nearby.

So Illegal Immigrants are Hero's??????? Sorry this Movie won't sell.............. :hysterical:

An 11 year old girl almost drowned but was saved by two illegal imigrants foreign tourists that were at the beach. The illegal imigrants work as the cleaning crew of one of the local restaurants nearby.

Thank them and pay for their vacation!

Deport the illegals.

Archived