TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BATH SALTS....The NEW Drug of choice........WTH?

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/A_Bubbling_New_Drug_Problem_114340614.html

WOW, this blew me away. I would have liked to of been a fly on the wall when the first Dumba$$ decided to try it though. What was going through their mind when they decided to do it.

<1> YOU TRY IT.

<2> I AINT GONNA TRY IT, YOU TRY IT.

<1> I AINT GONNA TRY IT, YOU TRY IT.

<2> I AINT GONNA TRY IT, YOU TRY IT.

<1> I AINT GONNA TRY IT, HEY I KNOW, LETS GET MIKIE TO TRY IT!

<2> MIKIE WON'T LIKE IT, HE HATES EVERYTHING.

<1> HEY HE LIKES IT............I'M NEXT.

I guess this just proves, once again, that mankind will continue to alter his consciousness at every opportunity with the only thing changing being the substance used to alter that consciousness. This one, however, is a 9.9 on the weird meter.

Jim

towlie.jpg[/img]

Yall wanna get HIGH? hysterical.gif this is CRAZY.

Chris

How could you fail to load photos? You are a Moderator . . . you know all. If you cannot do it, what hope is there for the rest of us? :unsure:

Jim

How could you fail to load photos? You are a Moderator . . . you know all. If you cannot do it, what hope is there for the rest of us? :unsure:

Jim

Dats why he was made da BOSS, cuase he cain't do nutten else.............................. :hysterical:

"Symptoms can include unfounded fear, rambling speech, paranoia, hallucinations, increased body temperature, extreme sweating, and superman-like strength and endurance.

Rusti Taylor, Bay Medical Center ER Director says, "It's taking 5,6,7,8 guys to get these guys sedated. This is an issue. This is a problem and it's inevitable if it continues on the trail its on now that someone is going to die." "

Boy that sounds FUN........like an tooth problem or something hole in the head etc.........totally stupid.

"Symptoms can include unfounded fear, rambling speech, paranoia, hallucinations, increased body temperature, extreme sweating, and superman-like strength and endurance.

Rusti Taylor, Bay Medical Center ER Director says, "It's taking 5,6,7,8 guys to get these guys sedated. This is an issue. This is a problem and it's inevitable if it continues on the trail its on now that someone is going to die." "

Boy that sounds FUN........like an tooth problem or something hole in the head etc.........totally stupid.

Some sad stuff !!!

UP DATE: http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Bath_Salts_Crackdown_114755804.html

:headscratch: This Artical makes me think that the "Bath Salts" that they are talking about is NOT the same Bath Salts that you poor into your Bath Water to soak in.............. :headscratch:

Archived