TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Be patient and understanding

Alexandros

Hello everyone,Just a little note to say that if you are waiting for your orders to arrive be patient cause from my experience at Shelby American at the Bash, I had a chance to see how things are running and let me tell you that Robert , Sharone , Kam, Tim and other SAI employees are running around in preparing orders from the Performance catalogue.They have alot of orders to fill out....Let us not forget that they are humans after all and not machines....It is not their fault if the manufacturer is delaying some products, and they do not have them in stock......So please be patient and if you have positive as well as how to improve comments please feel free to post them as they are always willing and able to listen to customers needs....

Thank you for taking the time to read and understanding,

Alexandros

SAI Registrar GT 500

Hello everyone,Just a little note to say that if you are waiting for your orders to arrive be patient cause from my experience at Shelby American at the Bash, I had a chance to see how things are running and let me tell you that Robert , Sharone , Kam, Tim and other SAI employees are running around in preparing orders from the Performance catalogue.They have alot of orders to fill out....Let us not forget that they are humans after all and not machines....It is not their fault if the manufacturer is delaying some products, and they do not have them in stock......So please be patient and if you have positive as well as how to improve comments please feel free to post them as they are always willing and able to listen to customers needs....

Thank you for taking the time to read and understanding,

AlexandrosSAI Registrar GT 500

wow, how patient were you when Tasca was building your SS and had to wait for parts?

:koolaid:

In another thread, I think we've been waiting on answers about the Shelby GT brake cooling duct for what seems like a year at least. I don't think that's reasonable. Its been so long that I've lost interest.

wow, how patient were you when Tasca was building your SS and had to wait for parts?

:koolaid:

To tell you the truth....It was a long wait but, now that I have seen in person how things run ....I understand..... Do not forget that mine was an early production at Tasca and there were delays with the manufacturer of parts; SS hood......

Alexandros

• 3 weeks later...

i have been frustrated from time to time but i think they do a hell of a job over there. I have been happy with my orders thus far. I did not like when SPP was over at Scott Drake it was a mess over there. Since the switch they have been great. I want an extractor hood for my birthday if anyone wants to get me one :)

Archived