TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Auto roll down windows

shane42

Has anyone had this problem, the drivers side window when you open the the door the window goes down about a 1/2" then when you shut it, it should go back up, well mine quit working today. The passenger side works correctly, but the drivers side when you open the door it goes down, but when you shut it, it doesn't come back up

Need help, warranty expired Nov. 2010, just my luck

Has anyone had this problem, the drivers side window when you open the the door the window goes down about a 1/2" then when you shut it, it should go back up, well mine quit working today. The passenger side works correctly, but the drivers side when you open the door it goes down, but when you shut it, it doesn't come back up

Shane, have you just recently replaced the battery or disconnected the battery for any reason?

If I remember right, you disconnect the battery for a period, then retry??? I believe it's in the owners manual under troubleshooting???

There is a thread on here somewhere for this...you good!!! No biggie!!

just need to reprogram them...instructions are in the owners manual.....Craig

They just lose their mind every now and then...... Roll them all the way down and hold the button for 3 sec. Roll them all the way up and hold button for 3 sec. Should be cool after that, if not repeat. Works for me!

Archived