TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Matte Black Super Snake stripe on 2011 GT500

ewingfly

By the way did anyone see the boss on bj? I was there! $450k!

The Grabber Blue one?

I didn't see the actual auction but I saw the price listed in their "top 5" list.

Wha the HECK made that car worth $450K??? #1 off the assy. line or somethin'???

Phill

The Grabber Blue one?

I didn't see the actual auction but I saw the price listed in their "top 5" list.

Wha the HECK made that car worth $450K??? #1 off the assy. line or somethin'???

Phill

It was the only Grabber Blue one built and it was for charity.

It was the only Grabber Blue one built.........

Ya know, I saw the car and didn't even THINK about the fact that it was Grabber Blue and not one of the other two colors.

Man, that's one EXPENSIVE paint job! LOL

Phill

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Stripes look great!! I also added flat black stripes to my Kona Blue SVTPP stripe delete. I went with the traditional stripes though.

That looks sweet on the Kona Blue, I too am looking to go that route with my stripe delete car. Do you have any side or angle shots of the car, I am also thinking about getting satin black True Forged chicanes to go along with the stripes but I wanted to see how this looks with the stock svt wheels?

That looks sweet on the Kona Blue, I too am looking to go that route with my stripe delete car. Do you have any side or angle shots of the car, I am also thinking about getting satin black True Forged chicanes to go along with the stripes but I wanted to see how this looks with the stock svt wheels?

I will see if I can take some side angle shots of the car and post them next week.

Archived