TEAM SHELBY FORUM

got me a little bunny,

richard m.switzer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got me this center console pad ,made by Gary Disney ( Designer Auto Accessories ) post-12534-0-24500700-1295232565_thumb.jpg happy feet.gif

Gary is doing my console and headrests on my SGT/BJ - I really like that red constrasting stiching on your console, I think I'm going to ask him to do that on mine also.

Will post pics when it is done, traded e-mailes with him and he thinks we are about 2 weeks to finish.

GG

Gary is doing my console and headrests on my SGT/BJ - I really like that red constrasting stiching on your console, I think I'm going to ask him to do that on mine also.

Will post pics when it is done, traded e-mailes with him and he thinks we are about 2 weeks to finish.

GG

That should look great, Gary does top notch work.

Look forward to the pictures.

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few " NEW " fender decals I can pass on if anyone is looking to do fender decals,,PLEASE send me a PM here or email at RMSwitzer@cableone.net 323010-R1-02-23A.jpg :shift:

Just a few new pictures taken this week at " Crusing the Coast ",car show ,in Mississippi,,,October 2nd -9th ,2011. 001464-R1-25-25A.jpg :happy feet:

323010-R1-02-23A.jpg

Archived