TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fantasy of Flight - Mustangs and Mustangs Show

2007_Shelby_GT

• 1 month later...

Bump - Don't forget, this one's coming fast, a really nice one day event with tons-o-stangs!

Sam

Sam.

You are correct. For those of you who have not gone. This is one of the best show's of the year. I will be bringing my 2010 Grabber Blue GT500 this year.

Thanks for the heads up,

Joe

Sam.

You are correct. For those of you who have not gone. This is one of the best show's of the year. I will be bringing my 2010 Grabber Blue GT500 this year.

Thanks for the heads up,

Joe

NP Joe!

I sent my registration in and will be there, weather permitting! Missed last year due to that "other show", (Sun and Fun Fly-In at Lakeland)! If it works out and anyone's interested, I plan on heading down to the South Lakeland Hooters after the car show...

Sam

Why are all the shows on Saturday ... :slapfight:

Hope to make this one ... wanted to make jacksonville but its a two day event ..... we shall see ...

• 3 weeks later...

A definite "Chamber of Commerce" day! Clear blue sky, warm weather, lots of cars, planes, and people!

Great to see you, Vic - and you're right about the "mushy" stuff, that's the first time I've ever seen a P-51 get stuck! (and I got it on film!)

Sam

Archived