TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just bought me a new !!!!!!!!

CobraKaz

Well ,to go along with the Shelby , i just went and got myself a 2011 F150 pick up with the new 5.0 Engine .

Its Candy Apple Red ( first Red vehicle i've owned ) with the 6 speed auto trans .

I got to pick it up at 5.00 pm tonight .

On the test drives on the highway , this truck sounds Mean . If the new Mustang GT's sound like this ,its no wonder its a big seller.

I just ordered a Dark Blue Lariat, Chrome 4x4 with the 3.5 TT. Hopefully it will be in by the end of Feb. I guess if it's later it will see less salt etc this year. Congrats! I hope it's perfect.

Don

0% financing sure as hell helps . I wonder what that TT is like . Seen one go mid 14's on a Vid the other day .

I just ordered a Dark Blue Lariat, Chrome 4x4 with the 3.5 TT. Hopefully it will be in by the end of Feb. I guess if it's later it will see less salt etc this year. Congrats! I hope it's perfect.

Don

Congrats you guys , Don you will have to bring it around when you get it.

To dark here now . Anyone know what HP and Torque the truck makes ? I'm pretty sure its a lot less than the Mustang but it sure feels quick ( for a BIG truck )

The 5L is 360HP/380Torque for the trucks. The 3.5L TT is 365/420.

No problem Jim. I'll bring it after I get it. I'm kind of excited to see what the TT is like after watching the videos of its torture test.

Don

The 5L is 360HP/380Torque for the trucks. The 3.5L TT is 365/420.

No problem Jim. I'll bring it after I get it. I'm kind of excited to see what the TT is like after watching the videos of its torture test.

Don

I just watched the tests. Unreal for a TT v6 . Imagine if they did something like this engine in a V8TT for the Shelby !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived