TEAM SHELBY FORUM

D- Day Wife surgery

Hey guys we went back to the doctors he said the foot is healing nicely and the report for the mass was not cancer they were stumped to what the mass was he said the foreign body was wrap in body fat. The 2 little tooth pick like pieces that he also took out and sent to the lab they also could not determine what it was. My wife was happy with those answer me, I'm not to happy with the results. The mass was smaller than a golf ball it wasn't a small thing, I had a piece of plastic in my thumb not realizing it for a long time it start to push my skin out and hurt. Of course being a mechanic at the time I performed my own surgery at work the tiny piece of plastic was wrapped in flesh. I cut it out and you can tell what it was even having tiny splitter of glass in the bottom of my foot did the same thing as my thumb and with the same results.

With all are tech in medicine how can they not know what it was ?? Is my wife an alien and no not an illegal one either :hysterical:

But he did a great job on the foot he went in on the side removed something a ligment or muscle but he stitched nice were her foot is normal looking and no surpport problems !!!

Thank you all for your support and will be more than glad to help out anyone of you guys in time of need. Distance has no limits for me !!! As said those in need recieve good and the bad !!!

Quoted from the book of the Fonz !!! ( what show u guess ) person who gets it right gets a nude photo of me !!! :hysterical:

Racer am glad that the report was Good...I am also glad that it might have gotten you and your wife a little closer to the Lord..Sometimes it is the hard times that make us seek a higher power than when things are going good. Jer 29:11

Racer am glad that the report was Good...I am also glad that it might have gotten you and your wife a little closer to the Lord..Sometimes it is the hard times that make us seek a higher power than when things are going good. Jer 29:11

Thank you guys for your prayers but this incident didn't do anything for us we are just 2 people raising a child together. I told when are kid gets old enough to understand it will be time to go. I refuse to be in a loveless marriage.

Archived