TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas World Speedway On Track

Dellcobra

Do you want to see how your new Shelby will do on a road course. They come on out to the Lone Star Round Up at Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas. Sponsored by 5.0 Resto and JBA performance parts.

This is the 4th year for this performance driving clinic put on by SVTOA. We use the 2.9 mile road course and novices will have an in car instructor with them for the whole weekend. We will have class room instructor put on by Jeff Lacina, SVTOA's lead driving instructor.

Cost is $275 for the weekend or $175 for one day.

You can go to www.svtoa.motorsportreg.com to register or to www.svtoaok.com to download a registration form and flyer for the event.

If you have any question, please send me an email to dellcobra@yahoo.com, or dellcobra@cox.com.

Or you can call me at 918-697-8082

See you on track.

Dell

Do you want to see how your new Shelby will do on a road course. They come on out to the Lone Star Round Up at Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas. Sponsored by 5.0 Resto and JBA performance parts.

This is the 4th year for this performance driving clinic put on by SVTOA. We use the 2.9 mile road course and novices will have an in car instructor with them for the whole weekend. We will have class room instructor put on by Jeff Lacina, SVTOA's lead driving instructor.

Cost is $275 for the weekend or $175 for one day.

You can go to www.svtoa.motorsportreg.com to register or to www.svtoaok.com to download a registration form and flyer for the event.

If you have any question, please send me an email to dellcobra@yahoo.com, or dellcobra@cox.com.

Or you can call me at 918-697-8082

See you on track.

Dell

I will be there! Already signed up.

I just got word that Dean Martin with Rehagen Racing, Grand Am Cup Mustang, will be attending the event with a couple of their race cars. While the race cars are cool, Dean was one of the SVT Engineers on the 2000R, Terminator, Ford GT and the GT500. So let people know, even if they do not want to come out and drive on track, come out and meet Dean and talk about your car.

Dell Hughes

Archived